Mrs. C. Lewis

Posted by Reviewer1089032 on Aug 20, 2008

Excellent product; a must have!!!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Sep 26, 2008

Ihave not had one hot flash since using this. I am very peased with these. I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from hot flashes.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT FOR WOMEN - ages 35 onward

Posted by Reviewer1964315 on Jul 07, 2012

I have taken this product since 2004. Each woman is different as far as her hormones. I noticed a HUGE difference after age 42. I am now 50 (soon to be 51). Perimenopause can be for 10 years prior to menopause (when you go 1 whole year without your period = menopause). I spoke/met a woman whose husband was involved in the development of New Chapter products. She told me about Estrotone. I immediately noticed a difference!! Stress in my life does not help, but I know this product has made a huge difference in how I feel/sleep/think. Proof was after I underwent a huge stressful time including job loss. I started sweating badly at night, not sleeping through and my period came 10 days apart plus breast tenderness ALL the time - something that had never happened. I later realized I had stopped taking Estrotone!! I immediately resumed and within 3 days time, I felt better. I highly/passionately recommend this product for women age 35 and older and yes, if you have already gone into menopause (no period), this can make an enormous difference. I told a friend about it and her hot flashes (plus a need for that fan) abated. She was stunned by the difference!! iherb has fantastic prices! Recommend 120 capsule size so that will give 2 full months (2 caps per day). Do take full dosage for best benefits.

Slide through menopause

Posted by Reviewer1541674 on Feb 03, 2008

My boss recommended Estrotone when I began to hot flash & get moody at work. Estrotone is an obligatory supplement for the pre-menopausal woman.

spouse

Posted by Reviewer1013857 on Nov 04, 2008

wonderful product, makes a world of difference

Fast and Reasonable

Posted by Reviewer2599399 on Nov 14, 2008

Great Price and great timely delivery

Herbal HRT

Posted by Reviewer2335528 on Jan 21, 2009

This is a great product for HRT. One of the best on the market.

No more hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1956982 on Jan 30, 2009

Great product that actually WORKS. Since taking this product I have had no more hot flashes

Excellent natural way to work on perimenopause.

Posted by Reviewer1430302 on Feb 04, 2009

I take two softgels a day and all the symptoms are abated. No hot flashes or emotional upheaval. Prefer this to any estogen medicine.

Shipping