New To iHerb?

New Chapter, Every Woman's One Daily Multi, 72 Tablets

one tab a day is just perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jun 30, 2011

I often forget to take my supplements so just having to take one a day is much easier than the usual 3 i used to take with my pre natal supplement from new chapter. my urine is never yellow like with other cheaper supplements so i am assuming the vitamins are actually being absorbed. i do have a bit more energy but i cant really tell yet since i have only been taking this for 3 weeks now.

Best natural vitamins

Posted by compwiz1953 on Oct 11, 2011

These vitamins are only from the place that nature peoduced them at, not chemicals.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3196777 on Jul 29, 2012

Have only been taking this product for a few days but I do seem to have more energy. After more than a year this product has proved to be excellent Product so good I had my 80 year old mother try it and she is much healthier and less depressed.

good

Posted by Reviewer2631571 on Jul 10, 2011

it's been 2 weeks to take this vit. I do not know the specific improvement but i feel less fatigue for sure.

Keeps me Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Jul 10, 2011

New Chapter is a name I trust. This vitamin is worth the price; it contributes greatly to my overall health. I'll continue to use this brand of vitamin.