My favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 24, 2012

I'm sticking with this one. I love New Chapter's high standards, and trust them.

Best Ginger by far!

Posted by Reviewer1346352 on May 10, 2010

I have tried just about every brand of ginger out there. New Chapter is the best. I take ginger to help alleviate chronic systemic inflammation. New Chapter is the only brand that works for me and I won't be without them.

Great for my Inflammation with Ulcerative Colitis

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Feb 27, 2012

I have Colitis and I think this really helps my colitis inflammation. I also take a prescription drug but I think Ginger from New Chapter helps me from having to take more of my script pills. Great product!!

GingerForce

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Jun 14, 2010

Husband and I both took Ginger Force for GI issues although we each had different symptoms. He wasn't sure if Ginger Force had an affect but thought he might have improved some while taking it. My issues were somewhat improved but not enough to warrant continuation of the product.

GingerForce Helps relieve my pain

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Aug 18, 2008

The licensed phamacist at my favorite natural food store recommended this to me when I found the rosemary in Zyflamend upsets my stomach. This in conjunction with Tumeric Force help keep the pain and stiffness from Ankylosing Spondilitis and osteoarthritis at bay.

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2485903 on Jul 18, 2009

Very easy to take and the bloated feeling I had in my stomach has disappeared.

Ginger is wonderful...

Posted by Reviewer1964315 on Oct 21, 2007

New Chapter's GingerForce is a product I intend to always take. I have been purchasing this for a few years now. In the Caribbean, ginger is known to "clean your blood" to the islanders (their saying). New Chapter has listed 8 beneficial properties of ginger and I absolutely believe it helps. I have not had the flu for a few years since moving back to the the damp/cold Pacific NW. I believe GingerForce has helped support my system. If you want additional information, go to New Chapter's web site for extensive information on their ginger products and of course, www.iherb.com has THE BEST PRICES.

Using for digestion

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 25, 2012

but will switch soon because New Chapter got bought out by Procter & Gamble and the products will eventually be cheapened.

ginger force

Posted by Reviewer3170861 on Apr 09, 2008

i trust the integrity of New Chapter products and the current theories about ginger reducing inflammation. I like this product and muscle tested prior to taking it

Another great New Chapter Product!

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Jan 13, 2014

Ginger is known to have more than twelve types of anti-oxidants, making it useful for treatment of many disorders. Like other spices, it has aphrodisiac properties and is used widely for medicinal purposes. This herb contains essential oils, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin C, choline, folate, inositol, manganese, panthotenic acid, silicon, and a small amount of vitamin B3. New Chapter's patent-pending Gingerforce features the world's most potent full-spectrum organic ginger extract, at least 250 times the concentration of fresh ginger.