great for bronchitis and cough

Posted by Reviewer2610103 on Feb 28, 2008

Wow this stuff is great, you can feel it working throughout your whole body. You get almost a warm/cool feeling throughout your body almost like how when you put vicks vapor rub on your chest, that menthol feeling, well you get that feeling through your body and it feels really nice and comforting!!! It has helped me with my cough/bronchitis (I take it along with the lung, sinus, bronchial formula) Great stuff, I think everyone should try it!!!

Great for Improved Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jun 12, 2012

When I take this I get over a cold or sinus infection more quickly.

My favourite!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 24, 2012

I'm sticking with this one. I love New Chapter's high standards, and trust them.

GingerForce Helps relieve my pain

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Aug 18, 2008

The licensed phamacist at my favorite natural food store recommended this to me when I found the rosemary in Zyflamend upsets my stomach. This in conjunction with Tumeric Force help keep the pain and stiffness from Ankylosing Spondilitis and osteoarthritis at bay.

GingerForce

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Jun 14, 2010

Husband and I both took Ginger Force for GI issues although we each had different symptoms. He wasn't sure if Ginger Force had an affect but thought he might have improved some while taking it. My issues were somewhat improved but not enough to warrant continuation of the product.

I like this product.

Posted by Reviewer2485903 on Jul 18, 2009

Very easy to take and the bloated feeling I had in my stomach has disappeared.

Ginger is wonderful...

Posted by Reviewer1964315 on Oct 21, 2007

New Chapter's GingerForce is a product I intend to always take. I have been purchasing this for a few years now. In the Caribbean, ginger is known to "clean your blood" to the islanders (their saying). New Chapter has listed 8 beneficial properties of ginger and I absolutely believe it helps. I have not had the flu for a few years since moving back to the the damp/cold Pacific NW. I believe GingerForce has helped support my system. If you want additional information, go to New Chapter's web site for extensive information on their ginger products and of course, www.iherb.com has THE BEST PRICES.

Using for digestion

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 25, 2012

but will switch soon because New Chapter got bought out by Procter & Gamble and the products will eventually be cheapened.

new chapt.

Posted by Reviewer2094529 on Dec 02, 2008

still experimenting with this one.

McTune