New Jersey

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 15, 2008

This is a nice product and I planned on buying it again.

Good with mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

ginger force

Posted by Reviewer3170861 on Apr 09, 2008

i trust the integrity of New Chapter products and the current theories about ginger reducing inflammation. I like this product and muscle tested prior to taking it

c rhyne

Posted by Reviewer2230688 on Mar 31, 2008

take it as a preventive of breast cancer

great for bronchitis and cough

Posted by Reviewer2610103 on Feb 28, 2008

Wow this stuff is great, you can feel it working throughout your whole body. You get almost a warm/cool feeling throughout your body almost like how when you put vicks vapor rub on your chest, that menthol feeling, well you get that feeling through your body and it feels really nice and comforting!!! It has helped me with my cough/bronchitis (I take it along with the lung, sinus, bronchial formula) Great stuff, I think everyone should try it!!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3063083 on Feb 10, 2008

I've never been big on taking pills but the New Chapter vitamins are the best on the market!

Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2576408 on Jan 23, 2008

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

noni

Posted by Reviewer2270444 on Jan 11, 2008

just the Best!!!

digestion

Posted by Reviewer1009388 on Jan 10, 2008

I use this product in combination with my host defense and other supplements for better absorption.

Expect change

Posted by Reviewer2197092 on Nov 30, 2007

I have started using this Iproduct along with Mycomend 2 months ago and I have noticed some changes in my condition, My leg is improving and I believe this is helping me. Expect change if you believe it will come.