July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Grape Seed Force, 30 Veggie Caps

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsneccessary

Posted by alloriginal on Jul 27, 2013

the truth is, this is one of the coolest all-around supplements ever developed. As far as I know, this is the most potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory there is. It's inexpensive and safe, with no known side effects. One pill daily will: reduce high blood pressure; reduce wrinkles and premature aging; reduce blood glucose levels; reduce inflammation of all sorts, including arthritis, bruising, circulatory problems...this IS nature's answer to almost everything. I've taken grape seed extract for almost two decades with no problems whatsoever. If the name Lifesaver were not already patented, I would apply it to this product. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Tried this as an alternative to my regular GSE.

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I have been taking grape seed extract for about a year now. I found that it definitely works as a superior anti-oxidant, as I have noticed my skin improve and my energy levels increase. I decided to try New Chapter's Vcaps as an alternative to my regular brand (NOW-03274). I honestly did not notice any difference, which basically means it's just as effective as my other brand and works as it should. The only thing missing in this formula is a source for vitamin C - Since GSE is absorbed at a much higher amount when taken with C, and on an empty stomach.

Great product