New Chapter, Green & White Tea Force

Posted by Reviewer1062456 on Sep 18, 2010

Love this product! With all the benefits of green tea it also gives a great energy.

back to vegan capsule!

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Jun 27, 2010

The original Green & White Tea was made with a V-cap. A reformulated Green & White Tea Force was made with a gelatin capsule derived from non-kosher catfish. GROSS...... Well, apparently New Chapter got the message and the re-reformulated green/white tea force is back to a vegan capsule as of early 2010. YAY!

Top notch

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Jun 18, 2010

Green and white tea have been researched and found to have wide ranging positive effects on mood and health. New Chapter always puts out great products with no unwanted binders, fillers, colorants, lubricants, which are not always inert as some would have us believe.

Best Green & White Tea combination ever.

Posted by KHALEDALSULOOMI on May 05, 2010

I choose this product for purity and trusted brand, i recommend it because of effectiveness. I strongly recommend Green & White Tea combination, maximum 2 tablet a day and not later than 6PM because of caffeine.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1948210 on Apr 13, 2010

These are great little stimulants in the morning I take them mostly for the benefits of green tea. Great for women!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3305298 on Jan 24, 2010

I use a lot of New Chapter's products. Many years ago I was told at a Health food store that their products were the best. Green and White Tea Force is no exception. I believe in this supplement for good health and immune system and despite a chronic disease, my health is terrific.

Green & White Tea Force

Posted by Reviewer2121989 on Nov 06, 2009

I am pleased with this product. I do seem to have more energy and I think it is raising my metabolism as I am warmer than usual. Hopefully I may even lose some weight! :-)

New Chapter Green & White Tea Force

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Oct 21, 2009

Just started using this product so it is too soon to tell, but judging from the ingredients I think my husband will have good results.

New Chapter Green & White Tea

Posted by Reviewer2258363 on Oct 14, 2009

I continue to have great results from this product in regard to weight loss. I have recommended this product and Iherb to my friends.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1119838 on Oct 05, 2009

First time I am trying the green/white combination...good value.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »