Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

New Chapter, Holy Basil Force, 120 Softgels

A Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2052405 on May 04, 2010

My husband and I both take this, especially on stressful days. It helps me not feel so overwhelmed and helps me concentrate. I can definitely notice if I don't take this and have a busy day.

A lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Sep 14, 2010

This past year has been incredibly stressful for me -- two close family members have passed away and my husband and I have separated pending divorce. A friend recommended Holy Basil and I have been taking it for about 6 months now. It helps me stay calm and focused dealing with my two children and lets me get through the work day without breaking down in tears as I was before. It doesn't make you feel "numb" or take away the pain-- we need to grieve and feel pain when we experience a loss -- but it does help make the process more manageable.

The Attitude Pill

Posted by Reviewer2131406 on Sep 14, 2010

This herb and brand was recommended to me by a wise woman whom I trust greatly and who knows quite a bit about herbal remedies. Amazing herb! My sour attitude of a year (hormone related) did an about face litteraly overnight. Also, I run, and within 3 days of taking this herb, I started running 1 minute per mile faster than my usual time (from 9.5 min miles down to 8.5--I had never run that fast before!). I think the herb calms the mind, helps one focus. Brings out the best in you. I call it my "happy pill." If only those with depression and other negative attitude ailments would try this first...you would all put the Phamaceuticals out of business. I only go with this brand because I'm brand loyal having started with them; also, I suspect cheaper stuff might come from China and I don't think I am alone in not really trusting the purity of Chinese supplement imports.

Holy Basil

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 25, 2010

New Chapter make great products. A little expensive. I started taking this item recently with New Chapter Supercritical Ginger and my urinary urgency has subsided conciderably. Not sure if it was the Basil or the Ginger.

Helps my husband tremendously

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2753882 on May 10, 2008

I notice when he misses a dose or two his moods get out of balance and he gets out of sorts. It has been very beneficial for him.