July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Holy Basil Force, 120 Softgels

The Attitude Pill

Posted by Reviewer2131406 on Sep 14, 2010

This herb and brand was recommended to me by a wise woman whom I trust greatly and who knows quite a bit about herbal remedies. Amazing herb! My sour attitude of a year (hormone related) did an about face litteraly overnight. Also, I run, and within 3 days of taking this herb, I started running 1 minute per mile faster than my usual time (from 9.5 min miles down to 8.5--I had never run that fast before!). I think the herb calms the mind, helps one focus. Brings out the best in you. I call it my "happy pill." If only those with depression and other negative attitude ailments would try this first...you would all put the Phamaceuticals out of business. I only go with this brand because I'm brand loyal having started with them; also, I suspect cheaper stuff might come from China and I don't think I am alone in not really trusting the purity of Chinese supplement imports.

Holy Basil

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 25, 2010

New Chapter make great products. A little expensive. I started taking this item recently with New Chapter Supercritical Ginger and my urinary urgency has subsided conciderably. Not sure if it was the Basil or the Ginger.

Helps my husband tremendously

Posted by Reviewer2753882 on May 10, 2008

I notice when he misses a dose or two his moods get out of balance and he gets out of sorts. It has been very beneficial for him.

Holy Basil

Posted by Reviewer1653703 on Nov 27, 2010

Really good for settling nervousness down and feeling calmer.

Holy Basil for uplifting moods and balancing blood sugar.

Posted by Reviewer3040209 on Apr 25, 2011

A naturopath recommended this to me and I can't believe what a difference it makes in making me feel more balanced and less blue. I highly recommend this product. Also good for helping to balance blood sugar levels. New Chapter has great quality products.