• New!  Check out the larger size.  Click here
  • Customer Ratings

Take for stress and diabetes control

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 22, 2013

Not sure if this helps, living on hope. Desperate.

very god

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

I have combined it with ginseng. In social situations my voice shakes very badly, so I used this product to help me, but it doenst help alone so much so I decided to combine it with ginseng and its very strong after that ! It reduces generalised anxiety on a very tolerable level, my voice doesnt shake ! But it has some serious side effects on me, under my left eye I have TIK after using this 2-3 days. Its very annoying! So I cant use it anymore. I searched the internet, but I found nothing about this side effect of Tulsi. Even other Tulsi products from other brands caused this side effect.

Amazing!

Posted by 4627900684338822818 on Apr 13, 2013

I'm amazed how well it worked. With 20-30 minutes of taking 2 capsules I felt a calming affect. No dopy, sedative feeling just calm and relaxed. I had three other people try it with the same result!

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 09, 2013

Read about the spiritual qualities of Holy Basil and bought it for calming the mind, chose this brand which is rather expensive as being recommended on other forums, unfortunately I'm halfway through the bottle and I failed to notice any effect other than more proneness to hypoglycemia. I used Now's Mood Support which contains a little Holy Basil among other things and found it more in line with what I was looking for. I can't comment on the quality of New Chapter's good looking items, but this one has a nice potent smell. Judging by the results I would rate a mediocre product 3 stars so I'm giving this 2.

nope

Posted by Reviewer3207416 on Jun 30, 2012

this thing did not do a thing for me, sorry

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2354618 on Oct 19, 2011

Good Stuff

First time trying

Posted by Reviewer1969860 on Aug 05, 2011

Seems good. Will have to try for longer to know for sure.

Keeps Me Focused and Calm

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jul 10, 2011

Great product for helping to relieve stress and improve focus. I tend to be a bit ADD, and this helps.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2254900 on May 01, 2011

I have only been taking New Chapter Holy Basil for approximately one week. I decided to try it to help based on all of the great reviews and my own research. I will post an update as I continue monitoring results.

As expected

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Apr 29, 2011

My daughter thought she felt calmer when taking this. Can't go wrong with a good holy basil. Healthy regardless.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »