It works!

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jan 23, 2011

A few months ago my husband and I had sore throats and felt a cold coming on so we both took these lozenges, perhaps three times during one day and whatever was coming on left!

Best Immunity Booster Ever

Posted by Reviewer3135021 on Oct 08, 2010

I usually get at least two full blown colds every season. Last year I didn't get one cold after taking this product. You can use it daily or just when you feel run down. Immunity Take Care is a must have product for me.

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3231106 on May 19, 2009

I ordered this after reviewing the other reviews. It really works. At the first sign of cold or flu I take it, and feel great the next day. Also the service from iherb is the best! Really fast and great prices.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2083596 on Apr 11, 2011

This is an easy to use product. I like the company. We will see if it helps my immune system.

These work!

Posted by Reviewer2118624 on Jan 29, 2010

Quite effective at preventing viral infections and/or shortening duration.

Mr. Mr.

Posted by Reviewer2131525 on Jan 09, 2009

I was upset because I thought BLOCKADE had been discontinued; then I called the iHerb customer service and they told me that BLOCKADE had changed the name to Immunity Take Care, the point is that I don't care what is called. IT WORKS. I have also shared with some friends who are starting to catch a cold and since I like their company but I don't want to get sick, I have no choice but to share my Immunity Take Care. The price one has to pay for the company of good friends!!!!.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 25, 2009

Good relief for flu and colds. Great immune booster. Thank you.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2195547 on Jan 11, 2012

My wife got a cold. I gave her 4 lozenges a day and it works

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2200322 on Dec 06, 2010

Another fine New Chapter product. Some health care professionals, including Dr. Oz, have commented on the benefits of Elderberry....a natural and effective means of boosting one'e immune system. This product also tastes great, like candy. Enjoyable and good for you...can't beat that!

Immunity Care lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2312965 on May 18, 2009

It works better than anything else I have tried. I take 4 to 5 a day when I'm feeling ill and I feel much better!