good product

Posted by Reviewer2083596 on Apr 11, 2011

This is an easy to use product. I like the company. We will see if it helps my immune system.

Seems to help!

Posted by Reviewer3095707 on May 10, 2011

After being sick with the flu, walking pneumonia, and finally bronchitis & the cold (switching back & forth) for 7 weeks, I was pretty desperate; a friend bought me a bottle of these and told me to take 4 at once. I did... 2 days later, I was almost 100% better, and after 4-5 days my cold disappeared too. I will be keeping these in stock, highly recommend!

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2200322 on Dec 06, 2010

Another fine New Chapter product. Some health care professionals, including Dr. Oz, have commented on the benefits of Elderberry....a natural and effective means of boosting one'e immune system. This product also tastes great, like candy. Enjoyable and good for you...can't beat that!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jan 23, 2011

A few months ago my husband and I had sore throats and felt a cold coming on so we both took these lozenges, perhaps three times during one day and whatever was coming on left!

new chapter immunity care

Posted by Reviewer1545431 on Dec 01, 2008

Excellent value for money, excellent delivery and the produce works!

Great way to help immune system

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jan 05, 2009

I take these every winter to prevent colds. They taste great and do the job! New Chapter has very good whole food supplements.

Mr. Mr.

Posted by Reviewer2131525 on Jan 09, 2009

I was upset because I thought BLOCKADE had been discontinued; then I called the iHerb customer service and they told me that BLOCKADE had changed the name to Immunity Take Care, the point is that I don't care what is called. IT WORKS. I have also shared with some friends who are starting to catch a cold and since I like their company but I don't want to get sick, I have no choice but to share my Immunity Take Care. The price one has to pay for the company of good friends!!!!.

Fantastic immune boost

Posted by Reviewer2546642 on Oct 07, 2010

feel instantly better. Took at first sign of flu and immediately felt better. WIll put it in my travel kit to use as immune support on airplanes

Best Immunity Booster Ever

Posted by Reviewer3135021 on Oct 08, 2010

I usually get at least two full blown colds every season. Last year I didn't get one cold after taking this product. You can use it daily or just when you feel run down. Immunity Take Care is a must have product for me.

a must have especially for travelers

Posted by Reviewer1985710 on Feb 24, 2009

great product, totally cures a cold quickly and keep it up just to keep your immune system healthy