It works!

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Jan 23, 2011

A few months ago my husband and I had sore throats and felt a cold coming on so we both took these lozenges, perhaps three times during one day and whatever was coming on left!

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2200322 on Dec 06, 2010

Another fine New Chapter product. Some health care professionals, including Dr. Oz, have commented on the benefits of Elderberry....a natural and effective means of boosting one'e immune system. This product also tastes great, like candy. Enjoyable and good for you...can't beat that!

The best boost for your immunity when you are getting a little sick.

Posted by Reviewer2716450 on Dec 05, 2010

Don't be fooled because these lozenges taste like candy (and don't eat them like candy), these little pills are a great kick in the butt for a weakened immune system.

Immunity

Posted by Reviewer1551107 on Nov 27, 2010

Love the product,price,speed.

My order was here in a hurry.

Posted by Reviewer2447890 on Nov 07, 2010

Your service was very quick. The pills were exactly what I wanted and at a price I cold afford. Very glad to be doing business with you.

good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Oct 12, 2010

they taste good but for me one daily is not enough.Used the botle in two weeks. Small quantity, should be much bigger bottle or stronger dosage in a pill.

Best Immunity Booster Ever

Posted by Reviewer3135021 on Oct 08, 2010

I usually get at least two full blown colds every season. Last year I didn't get one cold after taking this product. You can use it daily or just when you feel run down. Immunity Take Care is a must have product for me.

Fantastic immune boost

Posted by Reviewer2546642 on Oct 07, 2010

feel instantly better. Took at first sign of flu and immediately felt better. WIll put it in my travel kit to use as immune support on airplanes

A good boost

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Sep 26, 2010

Take them only on the onset of a cold or allergy allert. Great product, a little sugary for my taste though

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2567678 on Sep 24, 2010

Last winter there were a few things that my family did differently to stave off illness and taking Immunity Take Care was one of them. The difference between that year and the previous was night and day. My kids each took half a lozenge all school year as a preventative (and more if they were actually coming down with something). Instead of a myriad of ear infections, stomach flus and horrible colds we had maybe one or two very mild colds that whole time. I highly recommend this product to anyone. (p.s. it also tastes great!).