July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Immunity Take Care, Blueberry Flavor, 30 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

Great time of year to keep this in the house!

Posted by Reviewer2959191 on Nov 14, 2011

This is my go to product whenever I feel I may be coming down with something. It you start to take at the 1st sign of a cold/flu you can often get rid of it entirely in a few days before it takes hold. However, should you miss your chance, it is also a great help to speed healing once you are ill. Also good preventative if you find yourself around others who are ill.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2195547 on Jan 11, 2012

My wife got a cold. I gave her 4 lozenges a day and it works

Great Tasting Immunity Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 26, 2013

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good such as Twinlab Immunity Booster, California Natural Immunity Shots, Progressive Laboratories Vital Immunity and Nature's Way System Well Ultimate Immunity. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

This stuff is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1716766 on May 11, 2012

All I can say is that it works so well I am amazed. Simple. Whenever I get the very first signs of a cold - you know the itchy throat, the feeling of the nose getting weird, the neck feeling stiff and achy, perhaps a little bit of a headache, my energy is dropping, I have bodily pains I couldn't explain till these other symptoms started - anyhow right then or within an hour or two I take ONE. Then at the opposite end of the day - either in the morning or evening - I take a SECOND. Normally the symptoms are totally gone within hours of the first. Now there are times when the symptoms seem to cling. I think maybe something a bit stronger got me. So I'll take it 2-4 times per day if that is the case and normally the symptoms never worsen than the first signs and are gone within 1-3 days. I can't sing the praises loud and joyously enough!

Stay healthy all winter!

Posted by Reviewer1554270 on Mar 25, 2011

Delicious way to get those antioxidants and stay healthy all winter.