Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 25, 2009

Good relief for flu and colds. Great immune booster. Thank you.

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3231106 on May 19, 2009

I ordered this after reviewing the other reviews. It really works. At the first sign of cold or flu I take it, and feel great the next day. Also the service from iherb is the best! Really fast and great prices.

Immunity Care lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2312965 on May 18, 2009

It works better than anything else I have tried. I take 4 to 5 a day when I'm feeling ill and I feel much better!

Wonderful Boost to Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1430302 on May 11, 2009

Got whatever the nasty Sinus/Sore Throat/Upper Chest thing was going around. Hadn't been sick in months. Caught me when my system was down a bit for the once a month female recycle. Anyway, these helped along with other natural medicines. The illness worked its cycle, but with as little damage as possible. Will keep it on hand and take during monthly to prevent wicked bacteria from gaining an advantage again.

This is amazing

Posted by Reviewer1063464 on Mar 29, 2009

I haven't been sick AT ALL since using these. Literally everyone else in my office has been sick over the past few months. I'm a child protection worker and thus come in contact with many children and even with the majority of them being sick, I have been cold free!

Happy to find Blockade!

Posted by Reviewer1662653 on Mar 25, 2009

Glad a person in the health food store knew how to find Blockade as Immunity Take Care

Keeps Colds Away

Posted by Reviewer1105947 on Mar 23, 2009

If you are able to start this product at the first cough or sniffle, & follow the directions, whatever seems to be coming on will usually go away! Early is the key!

Mer

Posted by Reviewer1460861 on Mar 20, 2009

Great product, great ingredients

great

Posted by Reviewer1265585 on Mar 18, 2009

This is the best for daily preventive care. Also when symptoms arise I just increase my dose. This is a wonderful product.

Won't go without it!

Posted by Reviewer3013765 on Mar 13, 2009

This really works! Won't fly or hang out around a crowd of people without it. People around me sick, sick, sick....not me! Also give it to my 86 year old mother. Flue shots only cover 3-4 strands and year after year, the strands going around aren't one that the flue shot covers.....also good for colds!