Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

New Chapter, Immunity Take Care, Blueberry Flavor, 30 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

Great way to help immune system

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jan 05, 2009

I take these every winter to prevent colds. They taste great and do the job! New Chapter has very good whole food supplements.

Mr. Mr.

Posted by Reviewer2131525 on Jan 09, 2009

I was upset because I thought BLOCKADE had been discontinued; then I called the iHerb customer service and they told me that BLOCKADE had changed the name to Immunity Take Care, the point is that I don't care what is called. IT WORKS. I have also shared with some friends who are starting to catch a cold and since I like their company but I don't want to get sick, I have no choice but to share my Immunity Take Care. The price one has to pay for the company of good friends!!!!.

Fantastic immune boost

Posted by Reviewer2546642 on Oct 07, 2010

feel instantly better. Took at first sign of flu and immediately felt better. WIll put it in my travel kit to use as immune support on airplanes

Best Immunity Booster Ever

Posted by Reviewer3135021 on Oct 08, 2010

I usually get at least two full blown colds every season. Last year I didn't get one cold after taking this product. You can use it daily or just when you feel run down. Immunity Take Care is a must have product for me.

a must have especially for travelers

Posted by Reviewer1985710 on Feb 24, 2009

great product, totally cures a cold quickly and keep it up just to keep your immune system healthy