Flu Blocker

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Aug 17, 2009

Every time my family members feel a little sore throat, they take the immunity take care. It really helps. One time my son did not take it till he was running 102 fever, but still helped him get well in three days. We always have couple bottles in the house.

Very good for cold

Posted by Reviewer1474363 on Nov 04, 2009

Very good for cold. Helps specially at the beginning of the symptoms

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2493276 on Nov 06, 2009

I keep in on the shelf, take it at the very first sign of cold/flu. Symptoms never develop. It's been years since I've had a cold or flu.

Immunity

Posted by Reviewer1591433 on Dec 06, 2009

Have had great success with these. Buy them for my daughter and her 3 children too.

Great New Chapter Product

Posted by Reviewer2692624 on Jan 04, 2010

Use this all the time for my 10 year old.... Easy for a child to take, and I feel it works well.. Love New Chapter products anyway!

These work!

Posted by Reviewer2118624 on Jan 29, 2010

Quite effective at preventing viral infections and/or shortening duration.

Relief from Sinus and cold

Posted by Reviewer1976345 on May 04, 2010

Every New Chapter product I have tried surpasses any other competitor out there; this is no exception. Strong relief from sinus and cold symptoms and it weakened the hold the sinus infection had on my body.

Good product, reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer1350428 on Jul 23, 2010

I love an immune enhancer, and this one works. It also tastes great.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2567678 on Sep 24, 2010

Last winter there were a few things that my family did differently to stave off illness and taking Immunity Take Care was one of them. The difference between that year and the previous was night and day. My kids each took half a lozenge all school year as a preventative (and more if they were actually coming down with something). Instead of a myriad of ear infections, stomach flus and horrible colds we had maybe one or two very mild colds that whole time. I highly recommend this product to anyone. (p.s. it also tastes great!).

seems to work well

Posted by Reviewer3215386 on Nov 21, 2009

I work in a special needs classroom. So far this year, several students and teachers have been out with severe colds or flu, but I have not. I take one of these lozenges if I start to feel anything coming on.