10% Off Orders Over $40!

New Chapter, Immunity Take Care, Blueberry Flavor, 30 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

This is amazing

Posted by Reviewer1063464 on Mar 29, 2009

I haven't been sick AT ALL since using these. Literally everyone else in my office has been sick over the past few months. I'm a child protection worker and thus come in contact with many children and even with the majority of them being sick, I have been cold free!

Wonderful Boost to Immune System

Posted by Reviewer1430302 on May 11, 2009

Got whatever the nasty Sinus/Sore Throat/Upper Chest thing was going around. Hadn't been sick in months. Caught me when my system was down a bit for the once a month female recycle. Anyway, these helped along with other natural medicines. The illness worked its cycle, but with as little damage as possible. Will keep it on hand and take during monthly to prevent wicked bacteria from gaining an advantage again.

Immunity Care lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2312965 on May 18, 2009

It works better than anything else I have tried. I take 4 to 5 a day when I'm feeling ill and I feel much better!

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer3231106 on May 19, 2009

I ordered this after reviewing the other reviews. It really works. At the first sign of cold or flu I take it, and feel great the next day. Also the service from iherb is the best! Really fast and great prices.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 25, 2009

Good relief for flu and colds. Great immune booster. Thank you.