New To iHerb?

New Chapter, Immunity Take Care, Blueberry Flavor, 30 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3124047 on Mar 01, 2011

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I use it if I start feeling bad, or someone in my extended household catches something.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Sep 19, 2011

I think my health is getting better but I'm not sure if it's solely because of Immunity Take Care or also of the other vitamins I'm taking. I really like the taste of the lozenges though.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Sep 28, 2011

I've been taking these pills for a couple of weeks and no colds or flu yet:) It seems they work.

A good boost

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Sep 26, 2010

Take them only on the onset of a cold or allergy allert. Great product, a little sugary for my taste though

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1819380 on Jun 05, 2009

This stuff really works. I have felt like I am coming down with something, then I take this and the next morning I feel much better!