The only iron supplement for me!

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Gentle yet effective! Easy on your system and non-constipating! Just like getting your iron from food, plus it's organic!

Iron woman

Posted by Reviewer1571461 on Dec 28, 2011

Does the job.

New Chapter Organics, Every Woman's Iron

Posted by Templeton on Oct 24, 2011

After one of my physicians raised the alarm for iron supplementation in my diet, following a poor lab result, I set out in search of iron that would meet not only my iron needs, but my standard of care needs -- i.e., no animal products, dyes, preservatives, etc. -- and no litany of "caution" notices. I was disgusted with my immediate store choices, and then realized I should look at the New Chapter line to see if they had an iron product. All I can say is "FANTASTIC!" This is so easy to take: just 1 tablet daily, no stomach upset, whole-food w/probiotic, no animal products, dyes, or preservatives. I have found an iron tablet that can easily be incorporated into my daily routine for a lifetime good habit -- and I have already experienced the palpable difference between anemia and sufficient iron. I HIGHLY recommend this for any woman, but ESPECIALLY for those with sensitive stomachs.

I think good

Posted by Reviewer1713025 on Oct 17, 2011

I think good

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Sep 26, 2011

unfortunately my iron level was still low after taking this supplement

Best iron

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Sep 17, 2011

The only iron that has improved my iron deficiency anemia.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Aug 05, 2011

i cant recommend enough New Chapter Every Womens iron support! great quality fair price just one a day and you will feel the results, i'm not the best balanced eater but with New chapter on my side, dont have to be.. highly recommend or any woman! i've been fighting Iron defiency-- but no more!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on Apr 19, 2011

My doctor said I was anemic and prescribed some iron pills that made me feel sick. I ordered New Chapter's brand and blood work after 3 months showed my iron was great.

calms my restless legs!

Posted by Reviewer2840390 on Mar 08, 2011

This product helps my restless legs to calm down at night and thus helps me sleep! Not sure if it's the folic acid content or the iron or what, but it works most of the time for me.

iron support

Posted by Reviewer1653021 on Feb 16, 2011

for vegetarians this iron suits me the best.