Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1504548 on Feb 27, 2009

Love this iron. I have been taking it for over a year since my doctor said I had iron defencency anemia. The prescription was a nightmare, so I tried this product, and love it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1745750 on May 29, 2010

For one who can't take chemical iron (I have Thalessemia) this is a God send! No stomach problems taking it, and as it is all natural,with no danger or side effects. Try it!

Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1198759 on Jan 09, 2010

I was astonished at how quickly my package arrived. I think it took all of 3 days....and I ordered on the weekend! I am so impressed with the "exceptional" service of iHerb...Thank you...and the vitamins are great as well. I am 6 months pregnant and I feel more energetic since I have been taking these vitamins. I was iron deficient and my iron has gone up to normal levels.. :0)

My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2259742 on Sep 23, 2010

A very good and easy to digest form of iron. Not hard at all on my digestive system. Easy to take, and raised my iron level quickly within a few weeks. Dosage on the bottle seemed pretty insignificant to me; as my hemoglobin was very low, so i have been taking 4 tablets per day. My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks. My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks.

Love This Iron!

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This iron supplement is very well tolerated. It's the first iron supplement I've taken that hasn't caused me to become nauseated. I'm so happy I found it! It also can be taken without food as it is a whole food supplement--- so convenient! Thank you New Chapter!

New Chapter Organics, Every Woman's Iron

Posted by Templeton on Oct 24, 2011

After one of my physicians raised the alarm for iron supplementation in my diet, following a poor lab result, I set out in search of iron that would meet not only my iron needs, but my standard of care needs -- i.e., no animal products, dyes, preservatives, etc. -- and no litany of "caution" notices. I was disgusted with my immediate store choices, and then realized I should look at the New Chapter line to see if they had an iron product. All I can say is "FANTASTIC!" This is so easy to take: just 1 tablet daily, no stomach upset, whole-food w/probiotic, no animal products, dyes, or preservatives. I have found an iron tablet that can easily be incorporated into my daily routine for a lifetime good habit -- and I have already experienced the palpable difference between anemia and sufficient iron. I HIGHLY recommend this for any woman, but ESPECIALLY for those with sensitive stomachs.

great iron supplement!

Posted by marianF on Apr 12, 2013

Good source of whole food iron.I like the iron content of this product (50% DV) since I'm only borderline iron deficient and, thus, don't need huge doses of iron.I also like the fact that it contains other synergistic nutrients like zinc and vitamin C.One star less because of the fermented soy in it.

New Chapter Iron

Posted by Reviewer2947186 on May 21, 2008

New Chapter is a great line. The fact that it is all vegetarian works well, especially with iron, which can be hard on the stomach. New Chapter isnt.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2024187 on Jun 12, 2008

Great product so much cheaper than at Wild Oats!

Iron

Posted by Reviewer1079652 on Jun 13, 2008

Every woman needs a bottle of this!