Best iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jan 29, 2011

I use this on the rare occasion when I need it, and it works best of all brands!

Iron and Constipation

Posted by Reviewer2662574 on Nov 29, 2010

I like the "Every Woman's Iron Support" very much, however, I still have an issue with the iron causing constipation. I was hoping this formula would be better, but I still have the issue.

My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2259742 on Sep 23, 2010

A very good and easy to digest form of iron. Not hard at all on my digestive system. Easy to take, and raised my iron level quickly within a few weeks. Dosage on the bottle seemed pretty insignificant to me; as my hemoglobin was very low, so i have been taking 4 tablets per day. My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks. My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks.

Easy to take and it works

Posted by Reviewer2621912 on Aug 09, 2010

I was quite anemic a few years ago and have been taken Every Woman's Iron support tablets ever since. It's easy to take, easy for my stomach, and it works well. I am no longer anemic. Very happy!

BEYOND AMAZING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1547891 on Jul 30, 2010

Doesnt make u nauseas or sick... No side affects like other iron pills!

Pleased with purchase

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jun 21, 2010

This has proved very helpful especially during and before mentruation- am taking one every other day and feel good. I had been low in Iron. I would not switch to another brand because I trust I am absorbing this one.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1745750 on May 29, 2010

For one who can't take chemical iron (I have Thalessemia) this is a God send! No stomach problems taking it, and as it is all natural,with no danger or side effects. Try it!

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Apr 24, 2010

My ferritin and total iron levels are very low due to heavy menstruation, so I have to constantly take an iron supplement. I have tried probably half a dozen brands of pills, including Slo-Fe, and this one from New Chapter is the absolute best. It is gentle on the stomach, you can truly take it without food. Doesn't cause constipation of other issues. And gives me the energy I need.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2292374 on Mar 10, 2010

Good collection. No malaise.

Quality products