Great product

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on Apr 19, 2011

My doctor said I was anemic and prescribed some iron pills that made me feel sick. I ordered New Chapter's brand and blood work after 3 months showed my iron was great.

calms my restless legs!

Posted by Reviewer2840390 on Mar 08, 2011

This product helps my restless legs to calm down at night and thus helps me sleep! Not sure if it's the folic acid content or the iron or what, but it works most of the time for me.

Pleased with purchase

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jun 21, 2010

This has proved very helpful especially during and before mentruation- am taking one every other day and feel good. I had been low in Iron. I would not switch to another brand because I trust I am absorbing this one.

happy mom

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Dec 02, 2008

the best iron pills i have ever used, no constipation, no burping. i am givin it to my teenage girls on the days they dont eat right

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 28, 2009

This is an excellent product. I'm taking it every 2-3 days. It's a great, natural form of iron. I take it with New Chapter's Perfect Prenatal (I'm not pregnant -- it's just the best, most perfect multi I've ever taken). Highly, highly recommend New Chapter products.

great price

Posted by Reviewer2439506 on Nov 26, 2007

I like the natural ingredients and the price.

Great Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2487581 on Mar 21, 2009

I am taking this supplement during pregnancy and it really gave me lots of energy especially in the first trimester. There was no upset stomach after taking this pill, even on an empty stomach.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2489873 on Dec 05, 2007

I love this iron, because it doesn't upset my stomach or cause constipation, like some iron supplements do. I especially take this supplement while pregnant or if running high miles.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Sep 28, 2012

Good product. No upset stomach,can take any time of day. I feel stronger, have more energy.

Very good iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2507073 on Nov 02, 2009

I have tried other iron supplements and with this one I have really noticed a difference in my energy. I am really happy with this product.