Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1198759 on Jan 09, 2010

I was astonished at how quickly my package arrived. I think it took all of 3 days....and I ordered on the weekend! I am so impressed with the "exceptional" service of iHerb...Thank you...and the vitamins are great as well. I am 6 months pregnant and I feel more energetic since I have been taking these vitamins. I was iron deficient and my iron has gone up to normal levels.. :0)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Dec 16, 2009

This formulation does not upset my stomach nor cause constipation as other iron products do. The 9mg dosage is perfect for me. I eat very little red meat and need some iron, even though I'm over 50.

Nose bleeds

Posted by Reviewer3214520 on Nov 06, 2009

Very good product that I use for my 16 year old daughter. Extra iron was recommended for a lot of nose bleeds and it did solve the problem. Unlike a lot of iron products this one causes no constipation.

Very good iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer2507073 on Nov 02, 2009

I have tried other iron supplements and with this one I have really noticed a difference in my energy. I am really happy with this product.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Oct 31, 2009

The only iron supplement I can take without stomach upset and constipation.

natural iron supplement

Posted by Reviewer1920303 on Jul 21, 2009

Most days that I take this I have more energy

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Jun 28, 2009

This is an excellent product. I'm taking it every 2-3 days. It's a great, natural form of iron. I take it with New Chapter's Perfect Prenatal (I'm not pregnant -- it's just the best, most perfect multi I've ever taken). Highly, highly recommend New Chapter products.

Excelelnt supplement

Posted by Reviewer1303972 on Jun 17, 2009

Since this product was recommended to me by a pharmacist about 4 months ago, I have been using it ever since. It is great at relieving period pain, balancing the hormones and mood and reducing PMS symptoms. It also improves my concentration dramatically and can actually finish the books that I start reading now. I think every woman should take this even if you take nothing else!This is a staple for me now.

No Signs of Anemia

Posted by Reviewer1435755 on May 28, 2009

This seems to be keeping my iron level, as I tend to be anemic w/o supplementing. It was not at all bothersome to my stomach & no constipation as some cause.

Focus on iHerb Delivery

Posted by IanGoldsmid on Apr 21, 2009

I purchased this for my partner - so can't comment on product efficacy yet: But wanted to say that I live in New Zealand and iHerb always delivers every order with amazing speed - and at remarkable low cost. VERY impressive!