This really takes the joint aches away!

Posted by Reviewer2341655 on Apr 11, 2010

This is the second time I have used this product and each time it works. When the joints in my hips and hands ache. I go on these for maybe three months with dark cherry, berry juice and it totally takes the aches away! Then you can quite for maybe several months...for me it was a year. Now the aches are back and so I ordered these again. Already I am ache free.....

PowerHouse AntiOxidents

Posted by Reviewer3046755 on Jan 23, 2007

Getting as many nutrients from real, whole foods is as good as it gets. This product contains the real thing made from Tomatoes and Pomegranates, concentrated. No way could we consume the goodness of what this little vegetarian capsule has to offer. I wouldn't go a day without.

New Chapter, LycoPom Whole Tomato & Pomegranatae Concentrate

Posted by Reviewer2164647 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been taking LycoPom for aproximatly one year. I take it as a cancer preventative and feel it is a good anti oxident.

Insurance Protection

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on Sep 18, 2009

I take this for protection of my prostrate. I feel a minute amount of energy when taking this, but then again, I'm in tune with my body. Only one a day and can be taken on an empty stomach.

needed supplement

Posted by Reviewer1910599 on May 04, 2009

Glad to discover this product. Fits my needs to improve prostate health. Also like the fact that it is from such a quality brand like New Chapter. Wish it was available in 60 or 90 cap.

It's better than anything else I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2186157 on Nov 30, 2010

It's the best antioxidant product that we've ever tried. My husband uses it and he's perfectly satisfied with it, and I tried it for a month because I wanted to compare its effect to another antioxidant product of New Chapter and this one is much better than that one. Only its price forces me to take the other one because we can't afford to buy it for both of us.

Prostate

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on May 30, 2009

Love this, I take this as a preventative measure.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1586818 on Jul 09, 2008

very helpful

LycoPom

Posted by Reviewer1687318 on Apr 05, 2008

Wonderful product. I will always order this product and use everyday of my life.

supplement

Posted by Reviewer2180091 on Sep 06, 2010

my supplement arrived as stated packaged very well priced right thank you

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »