Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2282598 on Jan 24, 2011

I have tried couple of lycopene products from different companies, but New Chapter's products seem always be the best ones. I don't have almost any back pain or prostate (prostatitis) problems at all, when i use this and New Chapter's Zyflamend. I belive that this product can also little protect from sunburn.

New Chapter Lycopom

Posted by Reviewer1460861 on Jun 03, 2011

Product delivered as scheduled, and performed as advertised.

Part of my husband's prostate protection

Posted by mygreathealth on Feb 21, 2012

Good value as only have to take one capsule per day. My husband takes this as part of his prostate prevention supplement regime.

Very Good.

Posted by Reviewer1587307 on Feb 26, 2012

Took it together with Antioxidant Optimiser and felt more energy and less tired.

LIKE!

Posted by ancsika on Oct 12, 2012

good price and good quality

Great LycoPom Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Super product!

Posted by Reviewer1257505 on May 20, 2014

Very very good for the prostate!

Good Product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

While I am sure this is a good product, it did not help me in lowering my BP. I have taken it on and off for heart health maintence.

Sad news for New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer3239755 on Jun 17, 2012

I have purchased their products in the past and just recently, but I learned they are now sold out to P&G also associated with other corporations that are not earth friendly. It is sad indeed. I will no longer buy New Chapter even though this product was good, it is doubtful over the the next year that will be true.