Better than SSRI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jul 21, 2009

This is a wonderful product for depression/anxiety without the side effects of prescription antidepressants. I have tried numerous other brands without much luck. I am very grateful to find this brand.

beat the blues....

Posted by Reviewer2915988 on Jan 30, 2010

ok more than just the blues...i have tried other brands of st. johns wort and frankly this is the best one i have used. it is a life saver. if you struggle with depression and don't want to subject yourself to being a lab rat for the mental health industry, then do some of your own research. there is a combination of supplements that can make more than just a noticeable difference.

Mood Take Care

Posted by Reviewer2869362 on Aug 22, 2011

I've used many different St. John's Wort products and this is the best of all of them. I use only 1 a day in the summer and two a day in the winter. Very effective, a very good product.

Mrs. Mary Lou Vetsch

Posted by Reviewer1547006 on Sep 29, 2008

I really like this product. It has helped a lot with the mild depression that I have. I only need to take one capsule a day. I will definitely be ordering this again. Thank you.

I took one a day to get me through New England Winters.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Apr 01, 2010

I really like these capsules. I have also bought from iHerb and other places a variety of tinctures of St. John's Wort. I also do well with the tinctures.

Excellent if needed for it's very strong potency

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Dec 06, 2010

This product I cannot take because the potency of the St John's Wort is to high, I believe it's the new version of "Serofin". I am trying St John's 27 when needed, it's great just not as strong as this one.

New Chapter Mood Care

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Sep 18, 2011

Didn't really notice a difference in mood or any other functions such as sleep and anxiety. Took 2 capsules as directed sort of upset my stomach will cut back to one and give it another chance.

Nothing!!!

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Jan 27, 2011

Did not do anything for me.