Iherb & New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on May 05, 2014

In my opinion Iherb is the best out there, they walk the talk. New Chapter's everywoman II is the best multivitamin out there (nobody's even close) for women over 40. If iherb is out of stock (hasn't happened yet) I'll wait till they're back in stock to purchase. Patricia G., Tonasket, WA

New Chapter Every Woman II

Posted by Reviewer1591433 on Mar 25, 2014

I owe my continued good health in great part to the New Chapter supplements I have been using through the years.

Natural, easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014

I switched to these multis because I think taking food-state supplements makes a lot of sense. These are great for ensuring that any gaps in my diet are filled in a natural way.

NC

Posted by 5386065183828078603 on Oct 16, 2013

Now in first use. Better vitality with it. Excellent! Later I'll order it again. Any similar multivitamin for kids from NC? There was one but now...???

very good

Posted by 5375225596864171975 on Aug 26, 2013

I have fibromyalgia and I am taking multivitamin to keep me going.Helps me go through the day

Praise

Posted by 5115019998298090687 on Jul 08, 2013

I am satisfied with your products...

Good multi

Posted by Reviewer2008833 on Jun 08, 2013

I usually only take 1 pill/day even though they want you to take 3. I try not to supplement too much and get my nutrients through food. These are good on an empty stomach and have great ingredients.

Satisfied Customer!

Posted by 5609406089738509363 on Jan 09, 2013

I started using this product because my Daughter was happy with the New Chapter Products. I have noticed an increase in energy and will continue to use this product. iHerb customer service and delivery time was excellent.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 28, 2012

It is very beneficial to me. It helps to boost my energy. Other who have taken similar product cannot feel it that way. So it is up to individual body's condition.

good for you

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Aug 06, 2012

for the benefit of the special nutritional requirements of 40+ women. I appreciate that these are organic. 32 day supply (3 per day)comes in an amber glass bottle. New Chapter also has a once daily 72 day version for 40+ women that is a larger tablet(easily split,) has a slightly different formulation and is a little less expensive. To get the best of both worlds, I purchased both varieties. I take this 3X daily version on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and on the other days take the once daily version. Both are good, and by alternating the 2 varieties of Every Women 40+ this more expensive formulation lasts a little longer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »