Review

Posted by 5612601803860091089 on Apr 06, 2016

In my opinion these vitamins are the best of the best !!!

Love my Vit C!

Posted by 4671745251331939535 on Mar 26, 2015

I decided this, as I studied to see which Vit. C had the best rating for a fair price. This one so far is doing a great job at both! Easy on the tummy and is helping me fight winter/spring allergies! Would def buy again!

New Chapter Organics Activated C Food Complex is a Great Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This Certified Organic product is a convenient once-daily formula that is easy to take, easy to digest, and can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach!

good product

Posted by 4957103129634277331 on Jul 02, 2014

I like this product. Was not sure as it is a tablet....it is doable. Has a lot of good ingredients.

Great Organic Whole Food Product.

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Feb 24, 2014

Vitamins and supplements only work if they are organic. This is one of the best Vitamin C products that I have used. I highly recommend it.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Vitamin C is a well known antioxidant that is known to reduce high blood pressure, help protect from the cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, stroke, prevent cancer, kidney stones, boost immune system, helps to detox by binding to heavy metals, pro moting healings in cells, support good bacteria while destroying bad bacteria, protect from environmental toxins, osteoporosis, support collagen in maintaining healthy skin and many others! Vitamin C has over 80 years of research, over thousand studies and a very safe record even if taken at high doses. What is best about this product it consists of natural Vitamin C and its co factors, Natural Vitamin C complex are known to work in synergy with bioactivity up 10-30 times more than isolated Vitamin C! In addition, its co factors like rutin, bioflavonoids come with its set of their own benefits as well! This is a good source of natural Vitamin C that is not manufactured in any chemical lab/factory. It is easily digested and be even taken on empty stomach which you can’t if you are using synthetic Vitamin C. It is organic and contains quite a spectrum of other immune boosting herbs or nutrients. Though the recommended dosage is 1 tablet, I would recommend at least 2 daily and it still can last 3 months. 2 tablets will give you 500mg of natural Vitamin C which is the same what other natural food based Vitamin C’s recommended dosages. The tablets are not vegan, not big and easy to swallow. While I like that the product does not use flow agents like magnesium stearate, it does contain a few other binders/flow agents. Personally, I feel like this definitely works better than synthetic Vitamin C at boosting the immune system. Check out my page for more reviews!

New Chapter Activated C Food Complex

Posted by 4982786383782629854 on Aug 07, 2013

I use New Chapter Activated C Food Complex for a while, and beside this I don't need any other vitamines product. I think, this is the rare natural source of vitamine C.

NCR-00631

Posted by 5529864729493862849 on Jul 24, 2013

very good

The best

Posted by New-2-iherb-check-my-page on Jun 17, 2013

This is the only vitamin C supplement I purchase for my family. You can't beat the price here and this often goes on sale for an extra 20 percent off.

more than a C vitamin

Posted by 5662378590650226823 on Feb 14, 2013

It's just all perfect, reliable, easy to take (whenever you want it) and not only a c vitamin. Thanks to its complexity it's a bit a multi vitamin, a basic food supplementer that you need. I had no illnesses through winter time, despite of the stress, my exams, tiredness, or the cold weather. :) I can greatly recommend it to everyone.