New Chapter, Activated C Food Complex, 180 Tablets

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1962787 From New Zealand on Nov 15, 2008

Finally I have found a completely natural C supplement. I am an avid user of vitamin C although for years I had been using a brand which came across as "all natural" but in fact only 32mg per 250mg was food sourced. I take 2x tablets (500mg) every morning with my protein shake. Although there are no noticeable effects that can be solely attributed to C for me, it is an antioxidant and immune booster. I find that my general vitality has improved significantly since I revamped my morning supplement regime to food sourced vitamins and pre digested proteins. C works in synergy with protein and B complexes, enhancing over bio availability of each other. I like how this contains moderate amounts of an array of immune enhancers, although I would not take this for "heavy dosing" because you would be getting 40mg, 80mg, 160mg etc of the immune boosters as you increase your C intake. Some of the herbs in this supplement are not recommended in traditional Chinese medicine for "acute symptoms" and I prefer to take around 2,000-5,000mg of C when cold symptoms appear, so I will stick with the Mega Foods C-400 for that purpose.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1217356 From Australia on Jan 14, 2009

Does not give me acid problems.

Awesome Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1971715 From Arizona on May 21, 2008

All from whole food this product is awesome. Had out standing results switched to these three months ago. Took Ester C for years and this is a step above.

The Best Cs

Posted by Reviewer1738839 From California on Mar 25, 2007

Check my review on their B food complex. I love that you only take 1 with no stomach upset & easy absorption.

Food based vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1437658 From New York on Feb 04, 2011

wish the dosage was higher, but love all New Chapter items, especially this food based one.