excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2012

This is the only form of vitamin C that I will take. This is the best and most absorbable type I believe.

Food based vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Feb 04, 2011

wish the dosage was higher, but love all New Chapter items, especially this food based one.

New Chapter Activated C Food Complex

Posted by 4982786383782629854 on Aug 07, 2013

I use New Chapter Activated C Food Complex for a while, and beside this I don't need any other vitamines product. I think, this is the rare natural source of vitamine C.

Top Organic Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1467697 on Sep 20, 2011

For me it's the best vit C here on Iherb, because , its a good brand, whole food, organic, gentle for the stomac and effective.

The Best Cs

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Mar 25, 2007

Check my review on their B food complex. I love that you only take 1 with no stomach upset & easy absorption.

Awesome Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on May 21, 2008

All from whole food this product is awesome. Had out standing results switched to these three months ago. Took Ester C for years and this is a step above.

So Far So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Apr 21, 2011

Organic, whole food complex. Did not upset my stomach/intestinal tract at all. Does not have to be taken with food because it IS food! :)

more than a C vitamin

Posted by 5662378590650226823 on Feb 14, 2013

It's just all perfect, reliable, easy to take (whenever you want it) and not only a c vitamin. Thanks to its complexity it's a bit a multi vitamin, a basic food supplementer that you need. I had no illnesses through winter time, despite of the stress, my exams, tiredness, or the cold weather. :) I can greatly recommend it to everyone.

Icky burp afterwards but...

Posted by Reviewer3063083 on Feb 10, 2008

It's a big smelly pill and sometimes I burp afterwards but it has all of the essentials.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

I take 3-4 a day, and despite having a sensitive stomach, these don't irritate at all!