Good quality~

Posted by Reviewer2555204 on Jan 20, 2012

I gave my mom this as a present.

A Great Cal Mag Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2581801 on Sep 28, 2011

I first took this supplement when I was pregnant with my son, and it never upset my stomach, even when taken without food, and that was frequently important in the first trimester, as I often couldn't keep anything down! I continued taking this supplement postpartum and still take it today as I breastfeed my son, as it's the best one I have found on the market. Make sure you take this supplement separate from any other supplements containing iron, as the calcium will prevent the iron from being absorbed. I forgot this rule and almost passed out from iron deficiency while in my first trimester of pregnancy. It was scary! But I learned to never take the calcium with a prenatal or multivitamin that contains iron. Thank you, New Chapter, for an awesome product! After taking this calcium supplement as well as the New Chapter prenatal during my pregnancy, I gave birth to a healthy, 11-pound baby, and I'm so happy I gave him the running start he deserved. He's a strong boy, and I don't see any signs of him slowing down!

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1899163 on Aug 30, 2011

great stuff!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2354618 on Feb 09, 2011

I like this. They are big tablets but I am able to swallow them. I will continue to buy this.

Calcium - magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2624371 on Jan 25, 2011

I've taken this product for a couple of years now. I value it because it provides equal portions of calcium and magnesium which research says is critical for strong bones.

review

Posted by Reviewer1752239 on Dec 28, 2010

I'm very satisfied with this product. This is my favourit brand.

Use one tablet oly

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Sep 21, 2010

Being over the age of 65 I need to pay attention to calcium more than those under 65. Bone fractures are non-existent in countries where calcium intake is a fraction US consumption. According to the latest studies, US bone fractures are very high, yet calcium intake is also high. So I rely on NC to put just the right amount of calcium into each tablet.

I love New Chapter vitamins.

Posted by Reviewer1094031 on Aug 23, 2009

I've been taking the Cal Mag and Every Woman II for two years and I feel better than ever. My hair, skin, and nails are looking better than ever. I never could grow nails, but since I've been doing this combo, I'm amazed!

Bone health

Posted by Reviewer1686263 on Mar 24, 2009

Every women needs calcium. I trust New Chapter so I take these.

Always good