New Chapter, Coenzyme B, Food Complex, 180 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Best B-Complex ever!

Posted by Reviewer2933593 From Utah on Jan 05, 2009

We love this at our house. It is gentler on stomachs, doesn't have the nasty "b-vitamin" smell, and seems to absorb better than any other we've tried. I love that this (and all of New Chapter's products) are made from food and aren't synthesized or separated from their food source. Whatever they're doing, they're doing it right. Great product!

b food complex

Posted by Reviewer2739711 From New York on Jan 06, 2009

Helps assist with stress and anxiety.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1009404 From Oregon on Sep 10, 2008

b-vitamins make me feel better. these are amazing--usually i can't take b vitamins without food, but these are easy to digest even if i don't take them with a meal!

Clearer skin and no more colds!!

Posted by Reviewer2780835 From Massachusetts on Mar 07, 2011

My boss actually turned me on to Coenzyme B Food Complex. I kept getting these horrendous head/chest colds. She asked me what multi vitamin I was taking. When she heard it was NONE, she told me about Coenzyme B, and how great it has been at preventing full on colds. In passing, she mentioned something about hair and skin. Well. Let me tell you, I just recently ordered my second bottle through iHerb.com (ordering was easy, shipping was quick, cost was AMAZING), and since I started taking two of these a day, I have not had a serious cold. At the hint of a sore throat or runny nose I take some zinc, and poof! no cold. My skin is all but cleared up. Even some long lingering scars are fading fast. As for my hair, I can't keep up with the growth. I love this vitamin. Okay, one more important note: as it is a whofe food, it is super easy on the digestion. I always take it on an empty stomach and never have any nausea. Ever. Love it.

The Best Coenzyme B complex

Posted by Reviewer1607657 From California on Jul 15, 2008

As with all New Chapter products, their B-Complex is Top of Line. Nothing like whole food B-complex with probiotics. Easy on the stomach and digestion.