The Best Coenzyme B complex

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Jul 15, 2008

As with all New Chapter products, their B-Complex is Top of Line. Nothing like whole food B-complex with probiotics. Easy on the stomach and digestion.

New Chapter B Complex

Posted by Reviewer1893883 on Aug 12, 2009

All New Chapter products work really well for me. I have a digestion problem and cannot tolerate a lot of foods and medicine. New Chapter B Complex was the first supplement that my body was able to take it because: 1) specially made 2) herbal based 3) low dosage. I highly recommend people who are very weak or low autoimmune system should start out with New Chapter products. It’s little pricy but it works and it’s worth it!!!

Good for heart & brain health

Posted by Reviewer1367028 on Nov 30, 2009

Been using this product with great success during the last three months to treat my mother’s A-Fib and congestive heart failure (CHF), in lieu of the Standard Process (SP) vitamins Dr. Bruce West recommends. Started mom on Dr. West’s SP protocol nine months ago with amazing results. Her heartbeat became much more regular and stable, and her edema (caused by the irregular heartbeat) went away. We were able to totally eliminate her diuretic (water pill) and cut her other prescription drugs in half! I’ve also noticed mom’s “brain fog” seems to be clearing. She is much more alert and back to her former self. Extra B-12 seems to be beneficial too. It seems B-vitamin deficiencies can mimic Alzheimer’s Disease (AD), and many people are misdiagnosed. Makes sense because, as we age, we produce fewer digestive enzymes, so we absorb fewer and fewer of the nutrients we consume. Additionally, Niacinamide (but not niacin) may be helpful in reversing Alzheimer’s symptoms.

Great combination!

Posted by Reviewer3213159 on Dec 22, 2009

These are much better for my stomach than synthetic vitamin B's, and does not make the urine yellow. The capsules contains only natural ingredients and also some superfoods and herbs.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Nov 26, 2008

Good for increased energy,great product Thanks

This is what my midwife recomended to me! It feels good...

Posted by Reviewer3302413 on Apr 06, 2008

This is what my midwife recomended to me! It feels good...

Excellent product for vegan responsibility

Posted by Templeton on Feb 14, 2012

This product is excellent, like all sister New Chapter products I have ever utilized. True to its 'whole food' characteristic, there is no upset whatsoever with this product, even when taken on an empty stomach; this was not the case when I tried the comprehensive B-complex from Trader Joes, which makes no claim to be a whole food supplement, but which left me queasy when taken without food. A 'whole food' supplement is what works best with my system. Now, after much trial and error over a period of several years, all my supplements are 'whole food' supplements from New Chapter. As a vegan, I know that it is my personal responsibility to supplement the B-complex, and I am very happy with New Chapter's products overall, and with this particular product of importance for a healthy vegan diet.

Excellent

Posted by healthfirst on Jan 08, 2011

Have used for a long time so always order again before I run out. Works well for me and my hair seems to be healthier. I think it's the B-Vitamins. Not that I bought it for my hair. Great for nervous system too.

Great Product and Price.

Posted by Reviewer2464284 on Mar 06, 2010

I have been taking this for the past 3 months and I definitely have noticed a difference in my energy level and overall health. I saved a lot of money buying this from Iherb when comparing the price at my favorite health food store. I would strongly recommend this B complex.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Apr 15, 2010

This is a great product. This bio-available B-complex is easy to digest without that vitamin stomach queasiness you can get from other b-vitamins. They are a little more expensive, but worth the price.