G. Waterman

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Apr 02, 2008

i really don't know whether this product truly delivers what it promises. but my body feels this is the gentlest and easiest product to digest over all other B-Comp. also i don't have the bright yellow urination after ingesting, as well as the aftertaste of strong B-Comp in my throat. i will keep continuing with this product from iHerb because the price is the most compatible.

The Best Coenzyme B complex

Posted by Reviewer1607657 on Jul 15, 2008

As with all New Chapter products, their B-Complex is Top of Line. Nothing like whole food B-complex with probiotics. Easy on the stomach and digestion.

essential

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Jan 28, 2011

I now count this as one of my essential supplements - even though I try to eat healthy I doubt I consistently get enough b complex. I like taking the whole complex instead of any b vitamin separate because I understand your body eliminates excess b as a complex. e.g. if you just take b12 you may cause a deficiency of one of the other b's like b6

New Chapter B Complex

Posted by Reviewer1893883 on Aug 12, 2009

All New Chapter products work really well for me. I have a digestion problem and cannot tolerate a lot of foods and medicine. New Chapter B Complex was the first supplement that my body was able to take it because: 1) specially made 2) herbal based 3) low dosage. I highly recommend people who are very weak or low autoimmune system should start out with New Chapter products. It’s little pricy but it works and it’s worth it!!!

New Chapter B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2571207 on Jan 11, 2008

One of the best whole food products but a little pricey

These work

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Dec 19, 2007

I'm very sensitive to B vitamins and can't take supplements, even though I know I'm sometimes lacking in B. I can take these every day and more often than necessary. I'm glad to have this product.

Give me acne

Posted by Reviewer2415662 on Jun 09, 2011

Unfortunately I believe this b supplement actually makes my adult acne much worse, so it is difficult to take. I will use them up, but only sporadically.

Good for heart & brain health

Posted by Reviewer1367028 on Nov 30, 2009

Been using this product with great success during the last three months to treat my mother’s A-Fib and congestive heart failure (CHF), in lieu of the Standard Process (SP) vitamins Dr. Bruce West recommends. Started mom on Dr. West’s SP protocol nine months ago with amazing results. Her heartbeat became much more regular and stable, and her edema (caused by the irregular heartbeat) went away. We were able to totally eliminate her diuretic (water pill) and cut her other prescription drugs in half! I’ve also noticed mom’s “brain fog” seems to be clearing. She is much more alert and back to her former self. Extra B-12 seems to be beneficial too. It seems B-vitamin deficiencies can mimic Alzheimer’s Disease (AD), and many people are misdiagnosed. Makes sense because, as we age, we produce fewer digestive enzymes, so we absorb fewer and fewer of the nutrients we consume. Additionally, Niacinamide (but not niacin) may be helpful in reversing Alzheimer’s symptoms.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Nov 26, 2008

Good for increased energy,great product Thanks

This is what my midwife recomended to me! It feels good...

Posted by Reviewer3302413 on Apr 06, 2008

This is what my midwife recomended to me! It feels good...