Co-factors

Posted by Reviewer1697639 on Jun 24, 2011

Make and utilize B vitamins more efficiently.

Give me acne

Posted by Reviewer2415662 on Jun 09, 2011

Unfortunately I believe this b supplement actually makes my adult acne much worse, so it is difficult to take. I will use them up, but only sporadically.

Excellent B vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1654611 on Apr 19, 2011

This is a great B. I have relations who are sensitive to B vitamins, but they can take this one. Gentle, but very effective.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2464917 on Apr 10, 2011

great absorbion

Clearer skin and no more colds!!

Posted by Reviewer2780835 on Mar 07, 2011

My boss actually turned me on to Coenzyme B Food Complex. I kept getting these horrendous head/chest colds. She asked me what multi vitamin I was taking. When she heard it was NONE, she told me about Coenzyme B, and how great it has been at preventing full on colds. In passing, she mentioned something about hair and skin. Well. Let me tell you, I just recently ordered my second bottle through iHerb.com (ordering was easy, shipping was quick, cost was AMAZING), and since I started taking two of these a day, I have not had a serious cold. At the hint of a sore throat or runny nose I take some zinc, and poof! no cold. My skin is all but cleared up. Even some long lingering scars are fading fast. As for my hair, I can't keep up with the growth. I love this vitamin. Okay, one more important note: as it is a whofe food, it is super easy on the digestion. I always take it on an empty stomach and never have any nausea. Ever. Love it.

Excellent...

Posted by Reviewer1440658 on Mar 06, 2011

Excellent service. Product arrived intact and speedily. Thx so much!

Wonderful B-Complex Formula

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 26, 2011

New Chapter products are the best.

Product is good

Posted by Reviewer3174812 on Feb 09, 2011

I hope it helps prevent health problems arising.

essential

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Jan 28, 2011

I now count this as one of my essential supplements - even though I try to eat healthy I doubt I consistently get enough b complex. I like taking the whole complex instead of any b vitamin separate because I understand your body eliminates excess b as a complex. e.g. if you just take b12 you may cause a deficiency of one of the other b's like b6

Excellent

Posted by healthfirst on Jan 08, 2011

Have used for a long time so always order again before I run out. Works well for me and my hair seems to be healthier. I think it's the B-Vitamins. Not that I bought it for my hair. Great for nervous system too.