New Chapter, Coenzyme B, Food Complex, 180 Tablets

A very easily assimilated line of supplements

Posted by Reviewer2803892 From New Jersey on Jul 24, 2009

NIce product a bit more choline and inositol would make it awesome

Give me acne

Posted by Reviewer2415662 From Great Britain on Jun 09, 2011

Unfortunately I believe this b supplement actually makes my adult acne much worse, so it is difficult to take. I will use them up, but only sporadically.

Good for heart & brain health

Posted by Reviewer1367028 From Oregon on Nov 30, 2009

Been using this product with great success during the last three months to treat my mother’s A-Fib and congestive heart failure (CHF), in lieu of the Standard Process (SP) vitamins Dr. Bruce West recommends. Started mom on Dr. West’s SP protocol nine months ago with amazing results. Her heartbeat became much more regular and stable, and her edema (caused by the irregular heartbeat) went away. We were able to totally eliminate her diuretic (water pill) and cut her other prescription drugs in half! I’ve also noticed mom’s “brain fog” seems to be clearing. She is much more alert and back to her former self. Extra B-12 seems to be beneficial too. It seems B-vitamin deficiencies can mimic Alzheimer’s Disease (AD), and many people are misdiagnosed. Makes sense because, as we age, we produce fewer digestive enzymes, so we absorb fewer and fewer of the nutrients we consume. Additionally, Niacinamide (but not niacin) may be helpful in reversing Alzheimer’s symptoms.

Superiror to any other B vitamins I've tried!

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Apr 28, 2010

And I've tried a lot. I have CFIDS caused by adrenal failure, I'm prone to fungal infections & always avoided New Chapter because of the yeast culture & the insanely high price. iHerb makes it more affordable so decided to try it. I have found relief with these from many symptoms including racing heart. These pills give me strength and energy and I'm no longer so depleted of life force. I'm putting a new order together, don't want to be without. I take about 6 per day, even on empty stomach, no problems there.

gives you lots of energy

Posted by Reviewer3279162 From Minnesota on Jun 11, 2009

naturally... I like these along with zyflamend for a gentle morning buzz heh. And joint pain. I've been thinking of trying the men's three a day vitamin.