You Don't Need Fred When You Have This Ginger!

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Jul 14, 2009

This Ginger doesn't dance backwards in high heels but it is impressive nevertheless. I take this ginger daily. What a great way to help balance out our inflammatory diet (white flour, sugar, etc.) with this great anti inflammatory. It helps relieve some of the effects of inflammatory diseases.

Organic Ginger is powerful to cure chronic inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Oct 17, 2009

After taking this organic ginger a few days ( 2~3 days),I can feel my chronic inflammatory got a great improvement.Be sure to take it at meals time to avoid heartburn. Highly recommeded.

new chapter, daily ginger

Posted by Reviewer3286353 on Nov 24, 2009

excellent basic ginger formula - I take alot of supplements and this ginger formula ensures that I digest everything well - I'm really happy with it. Been using it for at least a year -off & on

works very well

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Apr 14, 2010

I have a condition called gastroparesis and this helps move the food along.

Ginger

Posted by Reviewer3111690 on Jan 24, 2008

I use this product daily and recommend it to anyone needing extra ginger in there diet. I need it mainly as an anti-inflammatory

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3189839 on Jan 28, 2010

Bought it for my grandma and she notice that after taking it, perspiration had increased and knees soreness had decreased. Excellent product for people with knees problems due to inflammation of the tissues inside the knees!

NC Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 14, 2009

Love New Chapter products. They are of very high quality, and I trust this product.

Best Ginger

Posted by Reviewer2808837 on Mar 03, 2007

This is the best ginger supplement I have ever tried. It is excellent for nausea!

Nature's Anti-Inflammatory PLUS much more

Posted by Reviewer1178496 on Apr 23, 2009

Haven't missed a day without my New Chapter Daily Ginger in 10+ years.. nature's anti-inflammatory.. SO many health benefits.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1003151 on May 01, 2009

I am happy with this product so far. Seems high quality, better price than in the grocery store, even on sale. I would keep buying this on iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »