You Don't Need Fred When You Have This Ginger!

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Jul 14, 2009

This Ginger doesn't dance backwards in high heels but it is impressive nevertheless. I take this ginger daily. What a great way to help balance out our inflammatory diet (white flour, sugar, etc.) with this great anti inflammatory. It helps relieve some of the effects of inflammatory diseases.

Organic Ginger is powerful to cure chronic inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Oct 17, 2009

After taking this organic ginger a few days ( 2~3 days),I can feel my chronic inflammatory got a great improvement.Be sure to take it at meals time to avoid heartburn. Highly recommeded.

new chapter, daily ginger

Posted by Reviewer3286353 on Nov 24, 2009

excellent basic ginger formula - I take alot of supplements and this ginger formula ensures that I digest everything well - I'm really happy with it. Been using it for at least a year -off & on

Ginger

Posted by Reviewer3111690 on Jan 24, 2008

I use this product daily and recommend it to anyone needing extra ginger in there diet. I need it mainly as an anti-inflammatory

works very well

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Apr 14, 2010

I have a condition called gastroparesis and this helps move the food along.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3189839 on Jan 28, 2010

Bought it for my grandma and she notice that after taking it, perspiration had increased and knees soreness had decreased. Excellent product for people with knees problems due to inflammation of the tissues inside the knees!

NC Ginger

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 14, 2009

Love New Chapter products. They are of very high quality, and I trust this product.

Best ginger manufacturer !

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Oct 15, 2010

New CHapter's Gingr has always been what I turn to for a cold or even indegestion. It is pure and they are organic. Great value Iherb for 90 capsules too !

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2233417 on Apr 08, 2011

My husband is very athletic, works out every day. Lately, he started to experience some pain and discomfort in his knees from doing a lot of cardio. He's been taking 'daily ginger' for about 2 past weeks, and thankfully, he feels better. We'll see how it goes, but so far so good.

Customer Service and Excellent Products

Posted by Reviewer1099636 on Aug 24, 2011

Great products overall, excellent customer service and timely delivery.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »