New Chapter, Organics, Energizer, Green Tea Ginger Tonic, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1473440 on Aug 04, 2009

Excellent product!

New Chapter, Organics, Energizer, Green Tea Ginger Tonic, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

Excellent product, I finished it in a week, I wish ir came in a bigger size. I'm ordering a few more with my next order

Keeps Me Going!

Posted by Reviewer2934936 on Feb 11, 2012

My husband and I have used this product for years and love it. We take it straight off the spoon, and I confess, I take more than a teaspoon at a time! I hold it in my mouth for a minute, then swallow and follow up with some water. It gives a little burst of energy and mental clarity that I need when first waking up. And if I'm dragging during the day, it helps with that also. I just wish they would go back to the 8 oz. bottles, since we use so much of it. I highly recommend!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Dec 03, 2012

Excellent , pure stuff!

Energizer Green Tea Ginger Tonic

Posted by Reviewer2869342 on Apr 08, 2008

A practical way to add ginger to the diet. Helps digestion as well as inflamation abatement.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »