10% Off Orders Over $40!

New Chapter, Every Woman's One Daily Multi, 72 Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Caused asthma attacks!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Aug 14, 2012

These multivitamins were my favorite I was taking them almost one year. I purchased three bottles after they changed formula and was happy untill I begin to take them... After the second day I started to have labored breathing. I couldn't believe but stopped to take vitamins. After a week I began again and didn't take anything else except these. This time symptoms were even worse, I was sneezing, felt itching in the throat and again had labored breathing and several asthma attacks. After that I throw all the three bottles away! The only ingredient I could be allergic to is chamomile, although I'm not sure if it's a new additive or not.