New Chapter, Every Woman's One Daily Multi, 72 Tablets

Love New Chapter products

Posted by Reviewer1543221 From California on Jan 02, 2012

Love New Chapter vitamins. I defnitely feel better when I take them and no side effects even on an empty stomache. Love that they are from whole organic foods.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1652523 From Massachusetts on Jan 04, 2012

This is the first vitamin that doesn't upset my stomach! It's also so good to know it's organic and food, not synthetic!

Caused asthma attacks!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 From Russian Federation on Aug 14, 2012

These multivitamins were my favorite I was taking them almost one year. I purchased three bottles after they changed formula and was happy untill I begin to take them... After the second day I started to have labored breathing. I couldn't believe but stopped to take vitamins. After a week I began again and didn't take anything else except these. This time symptoms were even worse, I was sneezing, felt itching in the throat and again had labored breathing and several asthma attacks. After that I throw all the three bottles away! The only ingredient I could be allergic to is chamomile, although I'm not sure if it's a new additive or not.

New Chapter Organics Works Great!

Posted by 5609406089738509363 on Jan 09, 2013

I switched to this product last year. It has worked better for me than other vitamins i have used in the past. iHerb service and delivery time were excellent as always.

five stars

Posted by Reviewer1343884 From Colorado on Nov 07, 2011

New chapter orgainic's has the most quality ingredients as far as i can tell. Great product.