Best multivite

Posted by 5060944760291900872 on Jul 04, 2013

Excellent product. I can even take on an empty stomach in the morning. Reccomend.

Amazing

Posted by 5350998110279341486 on Jan 14, 2013

The vitamins are awesome.

one tab a day is just perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jun 30, 2011

I often forget to take my supplements so just having to take one a day is much easier than the usual 3 i used to take with my pre natal supplement from new chapter. my urine is never yellow like with other cheaper supplements so i am assuming the vitamins are actually being absorbed. i do have a bit more energy but i cant really tell yet since i have only been taking this for 3 weeks now.

good

Posted by Reviewer1646390 on Jan 10, 2012

Need it

Posted by 5161697419414549408 on Sep 29, 2013

I've been taking this so long

Natural Whole - Food Complex is a Great VitaminSupplement with No Stomach Upset!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I use this product on a daily basis. I like this multivitamin because it is a natural whole-food complex and it is beneficial for stress, as well as immune and bone health. It also only has to be taken once a day. I like the fact too that the vitamin formulation is reasonable. It provides not more than 250% of the daily value of any of its vitamins. I don't like taking 1500% of a vitamin. I am not sure that is safe, but I feel good about this vitamin. This product is also 100% vegetarian, gluten free and has no artificial flavors or colors. You can also take this anytime, even on an empty stomach, without stomach upset. I also appreciate that this item has very little iron in it, only 17% of the daily value. This is an all around good vitamin!

efficient & reasonable priced

Posted by 5738903032602149959 on Oct 18, 2013

The shipment was efficient, & I got a great deal on these! I'm happy to have a new source for getting my favorite vitamins at half the cost.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3196777 on Jul 29, 2012

Have only been taking this product for a few days but I do seem to have more energy. After more than a year this product has proved to be excellent Product so good I had my 80 year old mother try it and she is much healthier and less depressed.

good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Mar 21, 2013

I like every product from New Chapter. It doesn't give me stomachache and good quallity.

Just started eating

Posted by 4995149289064432441 on Jan 09, 2013

This is to my own, but just started eating, and I still do not see what effect, but it shares the taste, but also to accept