Craving Sweets

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Sep 16, 2009

Years ago I was a sweets junkie. But when I went through breast cancer treatment, I learned that cancer cells love sugar (in all its forms). With this knowledge, I became motivated enough to quit binging on sweets. Not long ago, I found myself craving sweets for hours every day, and I realized that my body apparently needed help with balancing blood sugar. After a few days of taking New Chapter's GTF Chromium Complex, the cravings vanished. When the bottle ran out, the cravings came back. It seems obvious to me that this product helps.

If You Have a Sugar Addiction, This is the Best Way to Control

Posted by Reviewer2356902 on Apr 06, 2010

I'm a sugar junkie. If I stay clean and don't eat it, I'm OK. If I eat more than the smallest amount every day, the sugar addiction turns into a monster that distorts my appetite and eating habits with the whole cycle of hyper-activity followed by exhaustion. Oh, and don't forget the headaches. Chromium, in general, helps control the addiction. This particular formulation is the best I've tried and has helped reduce sugar cravings for many years now.

GTF Chromium

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Oct 10, 2010

I sometimes eat too much sugar and apparently excessive sugar depletes chromium. Chromium has helped with my blood sugar issues and I've lost weight. However, I had to stop using chromium, because I started to get heart palpitations and other side effects. Once I stopped the chromium, the heart palpitations stopped. I am no longer chromium insufficient. I think the 200 mcg dose was way too much for me. I just bought a blood glucose meter and plan to do some testing. Saccharomyces cerevisiae chromium GTF is up to 25 times more bioavailable than chromium mineral salts. This has a glass bottle and a smooth plastic screw cap.

Makes a difference in blood sugar stability

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Apr 05, 2009

I have been surprised that taking chromium actually makes a noticeable difference in how my blood sugar has been regulated. It makes me wish I'd started taking it decades ago!

GTF Chromium

Posted by Reviewer2326827 on Dec 22, 2007

This helps to balance my hypoglycemia and also helps to keep my weight down.

sugar balance

Posted by Reviewer2001740 on Jun 27, 2011

as normal the New chapter products are excellant.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on May 19, 2011

The only chromium that works in lowering the blood sugar. I have tried them all.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3237459 on Apr 29, 2008

The GTF chromium complex could even be made better by adding niacin-bound chromium which had been found to enhance effecient utilization of insulin. I would forward to such product in the future.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Jan 05, 2009

This is my favorite chromium product. I love New Chapter. Their products are always top quality, and made from food sources. They always absorb better than other brands. Fantastic for weight control and appetite, as well as blood sugar balance.

New Chapter, Organics, GTF Chromium

Posted by KHALEDALSULOOMI on May 05, 2010

I choose this product for purity and trusted brand, i recommend it because of effectiveness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »