July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

New Chapter, Iron, Food Complex, 60 Tablets

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1504548 on Feb 27, 2009

Love this iron. I have been taking it for over a year since my doctor said I had iron defencency anemia. The prescription was a nightmare, so I tried this product, and love it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1745750 on May 29, 2010

For one who can't take chemical iron (I have Thalessemia) this is a God send! No stomach problems taking it, and as it is all natural,with no danger or side effects. Try it!

My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2259742 on Sep 23, 2010

A very good and easy to digest form of iron. Not hard at all on my digestive system. Easy to take, and raised my iron level quickly within a few weeks. Dosage on the bottle seemed pretty insignificant to me; as my hemoglobin was very low, so i have been taking 4 tablets per day. My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks. My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks.

New Chapter Organics, Every Woman's Iron

Posted by Reviewer2047085 on Oct 24, 2011

After one of my physicians raised the alarm for iron supplementation in my diet, following a poor lab result, I set out in search of iron that would meet not only my iron needs, but my standard of care needs -- i.e., no animal products, dyes, preservatives, etc. -- and no litany of "caution" notices. I was disgusted with my immediate store choices, and then realized I should look at the New Chapter line to see if they had an iron product. All I can say is "FANTASTIC!" This is so easy to take: just 1 tablet daily, no stomach upset, whole-food w/probiotic, no animal products, dyes, or preservatives. I have found an iron tablet that can easily be incorporated into my daily routine for a lifetime good habit -- and I have already experienced the palpable difference between anemia and sufficient iron. I HIGHLY recommend this for any woman, but ESPECIALLY for those with sensitive stomachs.

great iron supplement!

Posted by marianF on Apr 12, 2013

Good source of whole food iron.I like the iron content of this product (50% DV) since I'm only borderline iron deficient and, thus, don't need huge doses of iron.I also like the fact that it contains other synergistic nutrients like zinc and vitamin C.One star less because of the fermented soy in it.