| English
| USD ($)

New Chapter, Iron, Food Complex, 60 Tablets

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1504548 on Feb 27, 2009

Love this iron. I have been taking it for over a year since my doctor said I had iron defencency anemia. The prescription was a nightmare, so I tried this product, and love it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1745750 on May 29, 2010

For one who can't take chemical iron (I have Thalessemia) this is a God send! No stomach problems taking it, and as it is all natural,with no danger or side effects. Try it!

Exceptional

Posted by Reviewer1198759 on Jan 09, 2010

I was astonished at how quickly my package arrived. I think it took all of 3 days....and I ordered on the weekend! I am so impressed with the "exceptional" service of iHerb...Thank you...and the vitamins are great as well. I am 6 months pregnant and I feel more energetic since I have been taking these vitamins. I was iron deficient and my iron has gone up to normal levels.. :0)

My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2259742 on Sep 23, 2010

A very good and easy to digest form of iron. Not hard at all on my digestive system. Easy to take, and raised my iron level quickly within a few weeks. Dosage on the bottle seemed pretty insignificant to me; as my hemoglobin was very low, so i have been taking 4 tablets per day. My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks. My hemoglobin rose from 7.6 to 10.1 in about 5 weeks.

New Chapter Organics, Every Woman's Iron

Posted by Tempelton on Oct 24, 2011

After one of my physicians raised the alarm for iron supplementation in my diet, following a poor lab result, I set out in search of iron that would meet not only my iron needs, but my standard of care needs -- i.e., no animal products, dyes, preservatives, etc. -- and no litany of "caution" notices. I was disgusted with my immediate store choices, and then realized I should look at the New Chapter line to see if they had an iron product. All I can say is "FANTASTIC!" This is so easy to take: just 1 tablet daily, no stomach upset, whole-food w/probiotic, no animal products, dyes, or preservatives. I have found an iron tablet that can easily be incorporated into my daily routine for a lifetime good habit -- and I have already experienced the palpable difference between anemia and sufficient iron. I HIGHLY recommend this for any woman, but ESPECIALLY for those with sensitive stomachs.