New Chapter, Lifeshield Breathe, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

good for the lungs

Posted by Reviewer2650896 From New York on Nov 01, 2010

My daughter has mild asthma and she takes this following a cold.When she has taken it following a cold her cough and congestion seem to decrease and she can get back to her active lifestyle quicker.

Has done me a lot of good

Posted by Reviewer2925652 From California on Jun 03, 2011

I live in a hilly region and had to stop every 100 yds going up hill. Since taking Breathe I can go three to four time the distance without stopping. The benefit lasts even after I stopped taking it. Upto now I have only taken one bottle of this product. I just ordered my second bottle. I am 76 years old. No side effects.

Breathe for Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1417379 From North Carolina on Aug 31, 2010

Product is awesome. Started inhalers for asthma...didn't like taking those...look for alternatives and found this medicine...live in Charlotte which has poor air quality...been on it for 3 months and it's AWESOME!!!

Breathe

Posted by Reviewer2287308 From Ireland on Jul 07, 2011

New Chapter always seem to get the combination right, this particular one included; the blend of Mushrooms really do help clear the lungs and give better oxygen usage. By all accounts the immune system gets stronger, with less 'colds' and the like.Certainly no adverse effects either.

helped greatly with my bronchitis

Posted by Reviewer3031103 From New York on Jan 17, 2011

I got a bad case of bronchitis in October. 2 months later I was still hacking. Started taking this -- 2 caps 4x a day -- and it started breaking it up immediately. Still took 3 more months and the addition of chinese herbs and A LOT of STRONG fresh ginger decoction to finally clear this up. However I don't think I could have done it without the Breathe.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »