If you have a compromised Immune System or always catch the flu...Check this out!

Posted by Reviewer1413935 on Apr 28, 2010

I have not caught the flu, pneumonia, or bronchitis since I added this product to my regime. (Take with Vitamin C and D and A for best results as far as the flu goes). This has become an herb I can no longer do without.

So far, good results

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Jul 13, 2010

This products must be a replacement (or as close as one) to Host Deffense. The description indicates that the ingredients are not identical to the preceding product, but similar. I can't say I feel that "good healthy kick" as much as I did with Host Deffense, but it's still to early to tell as I've only taken it off and on when needed for a few months now. However, it is the next best thing to the now discontinued Host Deffense and New Chapter is an excellent organic brand, I love all of their products.

Love New Chapter Quality

Posted by Reviewer1998553 on Feb 08, 2011

I've used many New Chapter supplements, including their one-a-day vitamin. I'm always impressed with the freshness and their dedication to a full spectrum product. This is the third winter I've taken the Immunity supplement and like the past 2 wi ters, I have yet to come down with anything. While everyone else is complaining about colds, flu etc I have happily avoided illness and I attribute it to this Immunity supplement.

just as good

Posted by Reviewer3360427 on Jun 07, 2010

I liked the old formula, this formula seems just as good. I can't remember my last cold, when I feel that maybe something is coming on I take an extra one. I think you are supposed to take 2/day, but ordinarily I just take one and it does just fine.

Immunity with mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jan 14, 2012

An excellent assortment of immune enhancing mushrooms!

Excellent against fungus & flu

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 20, 2010

Initally bought it for immune system defense for ringworm & now using it against the flu. It really nukes duration & severity of symptoms, although they do linger! But New Chapter puts out the best products out there. Since I discovered I'm switching as much of my supplements to this brand. Synthetics don't help much and organic is best. Thanks iHerb for the discounts on this.

old formula

Posted by Reviewer2107594 on Sep 21, 2012

this is no where near the effectiveness of the older formula/box. I am not sure why do these companies ruin their products and rep by changing everything.

Lifeshield Immunity

Posted by Reviewer1826693 on Aug 23, 2010

A holistic complex so efficient for the immunity

Lifeshield Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Jun 14, 2010

My daughter suffers from allergies. The medicinal mushrooms are designed to improve immunity. She has achieved some improvement but will probably have to take several bottles to see a marked change.

LIFESHIELD