Great Liver tonic

Posted by adechamplain on Jun 08, 2011

This product has been great in helping me digest fats and heal my liver. I'm still taking them but I feel that my body is finally digesting better.

Confused by Inacurate Product Description

Posted by Reviewer1234747 on Jan 08, 2013

Most of the ingredients in this product are highly beneficial, but I was disappointed to see that New Chapter had used carrageenan in it's capsules -- to quote "capsule contains 2% or less of carrageenan and guar gum." This is different from the product description posted on the iHerb product page. Keeping track of 35,000 products, I'm sure, can be challenging. I don't fault iHerb for this inaccuracy, as I'm sure it's a recent change. I'm concerned because of data indicating carrageenan has inflammatory properties. Do you own research and Google the information. Had I been aware of this change in formulation, I would probably have chosen a different product.

My Liver Never felt better

Posted by Reviewer1054379 on Mar 21, 2012

Great product. No upsets at all

Good

Posted by opheart on Aug 16, 2012

Just mushrooms and veggie cap - all, that needed. I think, the immunity increases as well, when taking this caps.

Customer Service and Excellent Products

Posted by Reviewer1099636 on Aug 24, 2011

Great products overall, excellent customer service and timely delivery.

I love all of new chapter's stuff

Posted by Reviewer1049557 on Sep 15, 2010

I feel that this make a difference I take so many of their product I know it works.