New To iHerb?

New Chapter, Mineral Food Complex, 90 Tablets

Superior minerals at unbeatable price!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 03, 2010

After finding relief from adrenal failure symptoms thanks to New Chapter's B's & mushrooms, I decided to try the minerals since I'm deficient in pretty much everything & I suspect thyroid problems even though the tests are notoriously false negatives. Well after addition of these high caliber minerals, I'm feeling better and better. I'm so grateful to iHerb for making New Chapter finally affordable. After all these years, I'm switching all my vitamins & supplements to NC as much as possible. Plus they pack in glass bottles which is great because I react to plastics. My only complaint? The cap is child proof but I'm sure some people will find that to be a plus.

Best REAL wholefood minerals

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

There are other wholefood minerals but this one is the cheapest and its quality is second to none.

Natural, easy to digest

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Mar 15, 2014

I switched to these because I like taking food-state multis - it makes sense.

Top of the line product

Posted by Reviewer2859327 on Nov 07, 2009

New Chapter is one of my favorite products they are as pure as can be. This one delivers what it promises. I will continue to purchase this Mineral Complex in the future.

Seems OK

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Mar 27, 2011

My daughter who cannot handle too much vitamin C has found this product very useful.