Seems great

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

The product seems effective and has great variety of ingredients. The only concern is about vitamin K. The amount of K1 is much higher than K2 and I believe that the ratio should be the other way round. My understanding is that K1 can have some bad effects (making blood too thick) but K2 is safer. I could be wrong about this but I think I'll have to do some research before buying another bottle of this.

FAVORITE

Posted by Reviewer2274262 on Dec 27, 2011

I recently discovered this raw whole food organic vitamin with herbs to support stress and love it. I have been taking it for a few weeks now and really belive I actually feel better. I would like it in one capsule instead of taing it 3xs a day, but I do it because its the only way its available right now. Excellent, quality product.

For body and mind!

Posted by Non-GMO on Aug 27, 2012

Dr. Oz recommends these! And so does our naturopath. Excellent multi-vitamin for man or woman. Easy to swallow: smaller pills and coated. They can help your mood as well as your body. Do consult a health provider if taking during pregnancy, because some of the herbs are contraindicated. Depends on one's situation and the dosage. Otherwise, I fully recommend. Non-GMO, vegetarian--I think vegan.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Mar 21, 2011

This multi vitamin is the best ever. Perfect calm is very good for alertness, and anxiety levels are reduced. I really like the tablet size, and the feeling of wellbeing that i feel from taking 3 tablets daily. The herbs and natural food base i like very much, New Chapter have a great line of supplements. Thanks to Iherb for very fast shipping, will order more perfect calm in the future, Great product.

Really HELPS!

Posted by Reviewer2978347 on Jun 10, 2011

If you are going through a tough time, this is it! It really works!!

Solid Product

Posted by wholefoods on Nov 14, 2012

I was taking these vitamins along with some other supplements as part of my approach to increasing energy levels. I like that these vitamins have higher levels of B-vitamins than other New Chapter products. I'm not sure how often I would purchase these due to the price, but I think they are worth a try to see how you feel compared to other vitamins on the market.

not unpleasant

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 29, 2011

I've had no unpleasant taste or side effects while taking these. I'm not sure I slept better, but will start up again and compare.

Perfect Calm

Posted by Reviewer3039769 on Oct 06, 2011

I like this multivitamin formula and stress relief is additional benefit.

Great to have a vitamin and stress-support in one!

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011

This is an excellent brand and it is nice to have stress support built into my multi-vitamin

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 10, 2012

Outstanding quality product, entirely surpassing my expectations. Prompt delivery and excellent services as provided by iHerb. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »