Seems great

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

The product seems effective and has great variety of ingredients. The only concern is about vitamin K. The amount of K1 is much higher than K2 and I believe that the ratio should be the other way round. My understanding is that K1 can have some bad effects (making blood too thick) but K2 is safer. I could be wrong about this but I think I'll have to do some research before buying another bottle of this.

For body and mind!

Posted by Non-GMO on Aug 27, 2012

Dr. Oz recommends these! And so does our naturopath. Excellent multi-vitamin for man or woman. Easy to swallow: smaller pills and coated. They can help your mood as well as your body. Do consult a health provider if taking during pregnancy, because some of the herbs are contraindicated. Depends on one's situation and the dosage. Otherwise, I fully recommend. Non-GMO, vegetarian--I think vegan.

FAVORITE

Posted by Reviewer2274262 on Dec 27, 2011

I recently discovered this raw whole food organic vitamin with herbs to support stress and love it. I have been taking it for a few weeks now and really belive I actually feel better. I would like it in one capsule instead of taing it 3xs a day, but I do it because its the only way its available right now. Excellent, quality product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Mar 21, 2011

This multi vitamin is the best ever. Perfect calm is very good for alertness, and anxiety levels are reduced. I really like the tablet size, and the feeling of wellbeing that i feel from taking 3 tablets daily. The herbs and natural food base i like very much, New Chapter have a great line of supplements. Thanks to Iherb for very fast shipping, will order more perfect calm in the future, Great product.

New Chapter Wins Again

Posted by 4666190878419717016 on Apr 21, 2016

There are many ways to take your vitamins--this is mine.

Really HELPS!

Posted by Reviewer2978347 on Jun 10, 2011

If you are going through a tough time, this is it! It really works!!

Solid Product

Posted by wholefoods on Nov 14, 2012

I was taking these vitamins along with some other supplements as part of my approach to increasing energy levels. I like that these vitamins have higher levels of B-vitamins than other New Chapter products. I'm not sure how often I would purchase these due to the price, but I think they are worth a try to see how you feel compared to other vitamins on the market.

not unpleasant

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 29, 2011

I've had no unpleasant taste or side effects while taking these. I'm not sure I slept better, but will start up again and compare.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 10, 2012

Outstanding quality product, entirely surpassing my expectations. Prompt delivery and excellent services as provided by iHerb. Thank you.

New Chapter - good nutritional supplement choice

Posted by Reviewer2152001 on May 14, 2016

First of all, when you can take a vitamin on an empty stomach, that says a lot. These are a well-balanced, food sourced nutritional supplement that I feel comfortable taking for myself and my husband. I don't know how much calming effect they have but I do think they help. My husband recently had surgery for a benign brain tumor so we've had lots of stress. I have taken other New Chapter multis but thought we needed an extra dose of "calm" at this point in our lives. New Chapter is always one of my favorite choices for nutritional supplementation.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »