New Chapter, Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin, 192 Tablets

It IS Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Jan 05, 2011

This is a great product, and recently they updated the formula to include 100% or more of the daily needs. I attribute taking these whole-food prenatal vitamins before and currently to not getting any morning sickness. It's not just me either, my friend who pointed me in this direction also had no morning sickness during her pregnancy last year. My midwife asked if I had been getting sick at all, and if so, recommended not taking a prenatal, as that's the common reason for the queasiness. The way I see it, most mothers are taking a man-made, lab created vitamins with a synthetic ingredient list. These are made from organic 100% food. It's no wonder people feel sick, it's the body's way of telling you to stop putting chemicals in your body!

Quite OK

Posted by Reviewer1484398 on May 06, 2012

The vitamin content I think is not the best, less vitamin A and more folate and calcium would be better I think. Furthermore it contains many allergenes that may cause problems during pregnacy, when the body is sensitive. On the other hand it is really good that one can choose an organic product while expecting and nursing a baby.

Real food prenatal supplement

Posted by Reviewer2065790 on Aug 14, 2013

I like the smell of the product, it's obvious that it is food based supplement, not synthetic one. Vitamin A amount is a bit too high in daily recommended dose for my preference, but as it is in betacaroten form, overdose should not be an issue. Tablets are pretty bulky, and thus sometimes a bit difficult to swallow.

Love these prenatals

Posted by Reviewer2088039 on Oct 11, 2011

I love these pre/post natals - I am still breastfeeding and I'm still taking the prenatals vitamins. I know I'm getting what I need because I trust New Chapter.

They were better before

Posted by Reviewer2596604 on Mar 19, 2011

I don't like these anymore: -More vitamin A -Less Folic Acid These are key elements in pregnanacy that should not be messed with.