It IS Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Jan 05, 2011

This is a great product, and recently they updated the formula to include 100% or more of the daily needs. I attribute taking these whole-food prenatal vitamins before and currently to not getting any morning sickness. It's not just me either, my friend who pointed me in this direction also had no morning sickness during her pregnancy last year. My midwife asked if I had been getting sick at all, and if so, recommended not taking a prenatal, as that's the common reason for the queasiness. The way I see it, most mothers are taking a man-made, lab created vitamins with a synthetic ingredient list. These are made from organic 100% food. It's no wonder people feel sick, it's the body's way of telling you to stop putting chemicals in your body!

超级划算

Posted by 5262788499411143493 on Jun 10, 2013

关注这个很久了,等到额外八折时立马下手,真是太划算了。顶级孕妇综合维生素,真不错!

Love these prenatals

Posted by Reviewer2088039 on Oct 11, 2011

I love these pre/post natals - I am still breastfeeding and I'm still taking the prenatals vitamins. I know I'm getting what I need because I trust New Chapter.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1200258 on Dec 21, 2011

My order arrived safely to Hungary, without customs opening or charging anything (I used International Mail and it took more than 3 weeks :( The product is fantastic, I feel much better on the week 9, after having taken it for 2 weeks. I hoped to stop also with my cranberry capsules to prevent infections... When I stopped them, I had to go for antibiotics soon. Thought it contains everything that I need during pregnancy but maybe not. I recommend the product anyway!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2326602 on Jan 14, 2012

This product is prefect! I loved the use of this and didn't feel that I needed to worry about my health. It didn't upset my stomach and helped me early in pregnancy with nausea. I do think the price on iherb is more expensive than other sites for US shopping. However, I am now located in Japan and it serves me a great purpose. Fast and reliable shipping with an excellent product!

We love it

Posted by Reviewer1688442 on Feb 10, 2012

It is perfetc for us

good

Posted by Reviewer1648241 on Feb 19, 2012

my wife said it's good

We love it

Posted by Reviewer3169313 on Mar 21, 2012

Me and my baby love thisroduct. We are really good and happy

Best product

Posted by Reviewer2871544 on Jul 07, 2012

Best product

No food dyes - all natural

Posted by AmyGreen on Jul 07, 2012

I like these vitamins better than those I got from my OB because they don't cause me to feel ill after taking them and there are no artificial colors.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »