The best prenatal out there

Posted by 5507622526869533842 on May 05, 2015

Expensive, but worth it. I have been taking these for almost a year now and it really is a good product. You also don't have to worry about these vitamins like many others because it is a whole food vitamin, essentially you are 'eating' the vitamin in natural form and not synthetic form.

prenatal by new chapter

Posted by Reviewer2322675 on Feb 03, 2015

very very good. so much of daly nutriens I love this product my nails ar long and strong and my hair so good

Awesome

Posted by 5036896047676677538 on Oct 26, 2014

Good vitamins. I trust New Chapter products - they use whole food ingredients instead of synthetic vitamins. Vitamins the way nature intended.

Thank you!

Posted by 5725519436812030158 on Dec 18, 2013

Fast and safe shipping! I'm so happy, because I can order from you to Hungary!

Quality is good, but delivery must be shorter.

Posted by 5520683505463195165 on Dec 17, 2013

Products are very good, but the delivery time is too long - 17 days from USA to the UK.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Nov 24, 2013

This has been my preferred prenatal vitamin, you can take it on an empty stomach. It's wonderful.

Recommend

Posted by 5617114020229495355 on Sep 30, 2013

This brand of multivits are just nice for my dietary needs, i'm careful about not overtaking the recommended amount of nutrients because sometimes the food we eat will add up to the nutrients. No side effects so far and little one is healthy at week 9

the best

Posted by 5397034495982106258 on Aug 10, 2013

I love this brand,because it's organic,and most products can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.But,what I must complain is that the cushion material in package,it's only thin paper.So the bottle changed into fragment .

I don't get sick from them! No yucky aftertaste either

Posted by Reviewer2593293 on Aug 07, 2013

These have been great prenatal supplements for me. I don't like having to take 3 whole pills but its worth it when its vitamins and minerals from food and they don't make me lose my breakfast when I burp after taking them. I do like that you can take them all at once or throughout the day, according to the customer service rep at New Chapter. I'm sad that a major brand bought them out but hopefully the recipe and ethics won't change.

good

Posted by 5680003164872217518 on Jul 21, 2013

good