word of mouth

Posted by Reviewer3193296 on May 20, 2011

so far the best organic prenatal I have tried and it is the only brand everyone I know uses

Fabulous whole food prenatal

Posted by Reviewer2630639 on Feb 01, 2011

This is a fabulous whole food prenatal. Great absorbable nutrition for both mom and baby. I switch between Iherb's New Chapter prenatal and Mega Food prenatal. I used these with my last pregnancy and I believe these are absolutely the best.

Positive

Posted by Reviewer3068161 on Feb 17, 2011

I am very satisfied. Only shipping to Europe is long, but I know it. I can recommend.

The best of its kind

Posted by MusicOdin on Mar 13, 2011

The best of its kind.. not much else to say. It has everything you need for you and your baby AND you can take it on an empty stomach without any problems. Great product!

Best organic prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Oct 20, 2010

Got this for my pregnant friend. this is her 2nd bottle and she loves this very much! altho is abit pricey but she says its worth it!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2981223 on Jan 03, 2011

New Chapter makes fantastic products. This supplement is fantastic - can be taken on an empty stomach, already pre-digested so assimilation is at its maximum. I used it all through pregnancy and its perfect to continue with for breastfeeding.

great vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3335345 on Aug 07, 2011

Excellent quality!

New Chapter Prenatal

Posted by Reviewer1628334 on Sep 10, 2011

Love this product, I have had no side effects at all. It has all the vitamins and minerals you need.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1200258 on Dec 21, 2011

My order arrived safely to Hungary, without customs opening or charging anything (I used International Mail and it took more than 3 weeks :( The product is fantastic, I feel much better on the week 9, after having taken it for 2 weeks. I hoped to stop also with my cranberry capsules to prevent infections... When I stopped them, I had to go for antibiotics soon. Thought it contains everything that I need during pregnancy but maybe not. I recommend the product anyway!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2326602 on Jan 14, 2012

This product is prefect! I loved the use of this and didn't feel that I needed to worry about my health. It didn't upset my stomach and helped me early in pregnancy with nausea. I do think the price on iherb is more expensive than other sites for US shopping. However, I am now located in Japan and it serves me a great purpose. Fast and reliable shipping with an excellent product!