good~

Posted by 5203473695002353836 on Oct 07, 2012

good~

good

Posted by 5047366790666089467 on Jul 28, 2012

good

No food dyes - all natural

Posted by AmyGreen on Jul 07, 2012

I like these vitamins better than those I got from my OB because they don't cause me to feel ill after taking them and there are no artificial colors.

Best product

Posted by Reviewer2871544 on Jul 07, 2012

Best product

Quite OK

Posted by Reviewer1484398 on May 06, 2012

The vitamin content I think is not the best, less vitamin A and more folate and calcium would be better I think. Furthermore it contains many allergenes that may cause problems during pregnacy, when the body is sensitive. On the other hand it is really good that one can choose an organic product while expecting and nursing a baby.

We love it

Posted by Reviewer3169313 on Mar 21, 2012

Me and my baby love thisroduct. We are really good and happy

good

Posted by Reviewer1648241 on Feb 19, 2012

my wife said it's good

We love it

Posted by Reviewer1688442 on Feb 10, 2012

It is perfetc for us

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2326602 on Jan 14, 2012

This product is prefect! I loved the use of this and didn't feel that I needed to worry about my health. It didn't upset my stomach and helped me early in pregnancy with nausea. I do think the price on iherb is more expensive than other sites for US shopping. However, I am now located in Japan and it serves me a great purpose. Fast and reliable shipping with an excellent product!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1200258 on Dec 21, 2011

My order arrived safely to Hungary, without customs opening or charging anything (I used International Mail and it took more than 3 weeks :( The product is fantastic, I feel much better on the week 9, after having taken it for 2 weeks. I hoped to stop also with my cranberry capsules to prevent infections... When I stopped them, I had to go for antibiotics soon. Thought it contains everything that I need during pregnancy but maybe not. I recommend the product anyway!