10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

New Chapter, Probiotic All-Flora, 120 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1337049 on May 13, 2010

I started taking this and after a week I started to feel so much better. My stomach doesn;t seem to be so sensitive to certain foods like it used to. My skin looks better than it ever has. I no longer have to take heartburn medications. My stomach no longer looks bloated and my hands are no longer swollen. And I feel like I have so much more energy. After all of that my daughter now takes it along with my husband, my parents and my inlaws.

Shelf Stable

Posted by Reviewer1359877 on Jan 17, 2012

Because my Probiotic All-Flora arrived without being chilled, I was concerned it was no longer active and contacted New Chapter. I was assured the product is shelf stable and needs refrigeration only after opening, as indicated on the label.

Best Probiotic Supplement.

Posted by filipthedog on Jul 07, 2012

This is the BEST probiotic supplement I have ever taken. I have tried few different brands and they either didn't work or had some side effects with them. But not with this one and it works fast. I take this with New Chapter Probiotic Colon for Healthy Bowel Function. I no longer have to dread what I eat and fear that it will upset my digestion system and I have normal, daily bowels. It's a life saver for me and I will always take this.

New Chapter All Flora

Posted by Reviewer2627447 on Aug 31, 2009

I've been using All Flora for almost 2 years....I cannot complain about it. It is an excellent probiotic. I use it to regulate my digestive processes and it is GREAT. I buy it from iherb because of the exceptional price and the fact that it is shipped cold to help preserve the microorganisms.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

High quality product. Let's hope it stays that way now that Proctor & Gamble own them!