My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1337049 on May 13, 2010

I started taking this and after a week I started to feel so much better. My stomach doesn;t seem to be so sensitive to certain foods like it used to. My skin looks better than it ever has. I no longer have to take heartburn medications. My stomach no longer looks bloated and my hands are no longer swollen. And I feel like I have so much more energy. After all of that my daughter now takes it along with my husband, my parents and my inlaws.

Shelf Stable

Posted by Reviewer1359877 on Jan 17, 2012

Because my Probiotic All-Flora arrived without being chilled, I was concerned it was no longer active and contacted New Chapter. I was assured the product is shelf stable and needs refrigeration only after opening, as indicated on the label.

Best Probiotic Supplement.

Posted by filipthedog on Jul 07, 2012

This is the BEST probiotic supplement I have ever taken. I have tried few different brands and they either didn't work or had some side effects with them. But not with this one and it works fast. I take this with New Chapter Probiotic Colon for Healthy Bowel Function. I no longer have to dread what I eat and fear that it will upset my digestion system and I have normal, daily bowels. It's a life saver for me and I will always take this.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

High quality product. Let's hope it stays that way now that Proctor & Gamble own them!

From Ireland

Posted by Reviewer3289297 on Dec 19, 2011

I found New Chapter Probiotic the best one so far. It works great together with Super Strength Oregano Oil to boost my immune system during candida treatment. The price is very competitive and shipping is excellent! Thank you.

Absolutely fantastic product

Posted by 4703808432551329807 on Sep 19, 2012

I ordered it from Hungary and I know that this is one of the best probiotics in the world!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1429890 on Nov 27, 2011

My grandaughter suffered an awful drowning last year... She has brain damage(until the Good LORD raises her up, and we have no doubt that He will)... In the meantime, with little exercise and lack of a proper diet these New Chapter Probiotics are just perfect for keeping her regular ....

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on May 03, 2010

Great product. I would highly recomend it.

Vey good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Jul 27, 2012

Good for stomach ailments

Great product - Save money online.

Posted by Reviewer2818673 on Sep 18, 2010

This product was originally recommended by a local naturopath. I was buying it at my local herbal pharmacy, but found I save considerable money by buying it online. It should ship on ice, so I buy a 3-mo supply to save even more. I take one in AM and one in PM for intestinal health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »