Vey good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Jul 27, 2012

Good for stomach ailments

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on May 03, 2010

Great product. I would highly recomend it.

Great product - Save money online.

Posted by Reviewer2818673 on Sep 18, 2010

This product was originally recommended by a local naturopath. I was buying it at my local herbal pharmacy, but found I save considerable money by buying it online. It should ship on ice, so I buy a 3-mo supply to save even more. I take one in AM and one in PM for intestinal health.

super

Posted by gyusza63 on Nov 09, 2010

Knows more, than the other similar artefacts.

easy herbs

Posted by Reviewer3069164 on Nov 10, 2010

Thanks for sending the new chapter probiotics. I really like this product and iherb makes it much easier and more economical to purchase a high quality probiotic

Posted by StephanieH on Jan 18, 2011

My daughter swears by this product as she's battling late stage chronic Lyme Disease. iherb made sure it arrived refrigerated! to protect the viability.

New Chapter Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1954425 on Feb 21, 2011

I really don't have any thing I can put my finger on to prove these are 'great' probiotics. I choose them because of the New Chapter reputation.

Posted by Reviewer2177002 on Apr 05, 2011

good stuff good stuff

Absolutely fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2534563 on Jul 18, 2011

This is the product that works better for me than any other I have ever tried! I hope that says it all. Nobody is paying me to say this and I have no connections, affiliations, etc am just a customer.

Very pleased with this product.

Posted by Reviewer1114457 on Sep 19, 2011

Made noticeable improvement by the second day of taking the capsules. After a few weeks on the All'Flora, my digestion seems to have settled down, and I'm feeling better overall. This is a very good product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »