Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1281704 on Oct 10, 2011

I have been taking this product for quite some time and always order from iherb.com because it saves me over $ 20.00 to the regular price in my area

prefect

Posted by Reviewer1331066 on Oct 22, 2011

This product is brilliant. I don't have stomach and colone problems at all.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1025498 on Oct 22, 2011

I ordered it from Hungary and I know that this is one of the best probiotics in the world. I was surprised when I saw the message that it can only be shipped in ice, because I never kept it in the fridge, and I never realized anyhting bad about it. It works, because it has stopped my stomach ache.

The Real Deal

Posted by Reviewer1117801 on Nov 10, 2011

Excellent results.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2737380 on May 24, 2011

The product shipped UPS next day(Ice). The shipment arrived warm (hot), we're in Florida, but I honestly can see the difference in the product performance. It seems superior to recent store bought product and I'm attributing it to better handling.

New Chapter Probiotic All-Flora

Posted by Reviewer3132950 on Jan 31, 2011

I received this product in a good amount of time. The only thing I was worrying about is that this product is supposed to be refrigerated all the time. I did not receive it with an ice pack. I hope it is all right to use. Thank You Sandra Cuddy

OK

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on May 14, 2012

Wanted to try this formula after reading some of the great reviews but decided I like the Ezymatic Therapy Pearls better...the Intensive Care Probiotics.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer1337893 on May 25, 2011

I am actually allergic to the fillers in this product and advise others to read the ingredients first. I had been using it for about 6 months before I realised this.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Jun 22, 2013

Feel ok with this product. Have been taking probiotics for a long time. This one looked good and I feel good taking it.

Probiotic All-Flora

Posted by Reviewer1927583 on Feb 08, 2012

Probiotic All-Flora is a great probiotic. I have taken it for a month and it has worked. My stomach has felt better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »