probiotics

Posted by StephanieH on Jan 18, 2011

My daughter swears by this product as she's battling late stage chronic Lyme Disease. iherb made sure it arrived refrigerated! to protect the viability.

Absolutely fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2534563 on Jul 18, 2011

This is the product that works better for me than any other I have ever tried! I hope that says it all. Nobody is paying me to say this and I have no connections, affiliations, etc am just a customer.

Vey good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Jul 27, 2012

Good for stomach ailments

Great product - Save money online.

Posted by Reviewer2818673 on Sep 18, 2010

This product was originally recommended by a local naturopath. I was buying it at my local herbal pharmacy, but found I save considerable money by buying it online. It should ship on ice, so I buy a 3-mo supply to save even more. I take one in AM and one in PM for intestinal health.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2737380 on May 24, 2011

The product shipped UPS next day(Ice). The shipment arrived warm (hot), we're in Florida, but I honestly can see the difference in the product performance. It seems superior to recent store bought product and I'm attributing it to better handling.

New Chapter Probiotic All-Flora

Posted by Reviewer3132950 on Jan 31, 2011

I received this product in a good amount of time. The only thing I was worrying about is that this product is supposed to be refrigerated all the time. I did not receive it with an ice pack. I hope it is all right to use. Thank You Sandra Cuddy

OK

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on May 14, 2012

Wanted to try this formula after reading some of the great reviews but decided I like the Ezymatic Therapy Pearls better...the Intensive Care Probiotics.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer1337893 on May 25, 2011

I am actually allergic to the fillers in this product and advise others to read the ingredients first. I had been using it for about 6 months before I realised this.

Probiotic All-Flora

Posted by Reviewer1927583 on Feb 08, 2012

Probiotic All-Flora is a great probiotic. I have taken it for a month and it has worked. My stomach has felt better.

Sound very pure.

Posted by Reviewer3000342 on Dec 07, 2011

These seem like the best probiotics I could find. Not really sure how it is helping yet, we got them to help with immunity but are still sick with colds. The realy challenge is to take them on an empty stomach as directed. Hard to remember between meals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »