Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2752210 on Jun 26, 2008

I've been using this product for a couple weeks now and I am definitely seeing signs of improvement with my skin. But I must warn you, DO NOT apply the oil to your skin as is. You should get a thin tiny layer of the oil as a little goes a longgg way and mix it with whatever moisturizer you use for your face. You'll immediately feel the difference in softness of your skin. And it is helping to even out my skin tone which is exactly what I was hoping for. And best of all it's natural! Def give it a chance

Good for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2344812 on Jan 17, 2008

Used this oil on my eczema and it stopped the itching very quickly. Good for dry nose also. Seems like a good all around healer.

Wonderful Service & Product

Posted by Reviewer1229135 on May 04, 2008

Your service is excellent and this is a wonderful product! It works on Shingles, Brown Recluse Spider Bites and poison ivy, among many other conditions. I love it and don't want to be without it! I have recommended your company to a friend as a great online resource for health-related products. Thank you!

True Tamanu

Posted by Reviewer2880854 on Nov 22, 2008

After my dermatologist had applied liquid nitrogen to a few sun spot on my face I had some sore red areas. The true tamanu worked really well. The product came very fast. I would order again.

marbel

Posted by Reviewer1307673 on Feb 13, 2009

A wonderful healing oil but quite pricey for .5 oz. Can be found elsewhere much cheaper with quality as good. New Chapter has great products but all over priced relative to competition.

tamanu oil should be in every one life

Posted by Reviewer2043718 on Sep 15, 2009

if you dont know any thing about tamanu oil please research it. it is your skins best friend. i recently burned my palm on a hot skillet i used tamanu oil in just a little while the heat was gone and the burn was healed, it would of taken aleo the whole evening to of had same results.

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer1151162 on Nov 23, 2009

I used this on some v bad cuts I had on my face from a fall this Summer and did not end up with one single scar. I'm a believer!

Great for acne

Posted by Reviewer1343738 on Jun 22, 2010

Has helped my 17 year old sons acne. Highly recommended for this use.

great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Aug 02, 2008

feels good on skin, not too oily

New Chapter's Tamanu

Posted by Reviewer3242027 on Jul 25, 2008

This oil was recommended to me by cosmetologist for rosacia pimples to be wiped on before bed. I have noticed a difference in my complexion in the first week of use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »