New To iHerb?

New Chapter, Perfect Prenatal, Multivitamin, 270 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2308479 on Apr 23, 2011

I have a pretty weak stomach and have never been able to tolerate vitamins like Women's one-a-day or things like that, so I was nervous about finding a prenatal vitamin that wouldnt make me sick. A cousin took Perfect Prenatal and recommended them to me. She said they were easy on her stomach. Ive been taking them for about 5 weeks now and they have never made me sick. Im sick with the usual morning sickness feeling, but the prenatal vitamins have been really gentle on my stomach. I only have two issues with the perfect prenatal pills--They dont have enough Folic Acid (according to everything Ive read and heard from my OBGYN) and they smell HORRIBLE! I gag when I open the jar because of that darn smell! Im not sure why this vitamin doesnt have more folic acid in it...every other prenatal Ive checked out has more.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2737458 on Jun 27, 2011

I bought these vitamins after my husband did extensive research on the best prenatal vitamins out there. These vitamins are all organic and vegan and come from actual plant and fruit sources (as opposed to being synthetically made). For this reason, you are able to take these vitamins on an empty stomach and not feel nauseous. Great vitamins for the pregnant woman!

not sure yet

Posted by 5678909089014390437 on May 22, 2013

It's hard to say how good these are...I think all in all they would be better if they had more iron and magnesium, which pregnancy is in dire need of. I have to take extra of the two mentioned to keep me in a good state of health, plus fish oil.

New Chaper, Perfect Prenatal, Multivitamin, 270 Tablets

Posted by 5122835735407842258 on Mar 09, 2014

Very satisfied with product.