The best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3068161 on Mar 08, 2012

I can recomended this vitamins, very good choice.

great

Posted by Reviewer1465593 on Sep 23, 2011

Great product, much better than the synthetic vitamins!

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2737458 on Jun 27, 2011

I bought these vitamins after my husband did extensive research on the best prenatal vitamins out there. These vitamins are all organic and vegan and come from actual plant and fruit sources (as opposed to being synthetically made). For this reason, you are able to take these vitamins on an empty stomach and not feel nauseous. Great vitamins for the pregnant woman!

Great price and super fast intl. shipping

Posted by Reviewer2061585 on May 11, 2011

It took 10 days to get to Mexico (during easter week), no issues with customs either. Will definitely recommend this site!! Thanks!!

Best Prenatals!

Posted by Reviewer1705621 on Apr 25, 2011

I actually ran out of these for about a month. I noticed a huge difference in my energy level and felt very run down. Once I started taking them again I felt great!! My body truly feels like it is absorbing all of the vitamin's goodness.

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2308479 on Apr 23, 2011

I have a pretty weak stomach and have never been able to tolerate vitamins like Women's one-a-day or things like that, so I was nervous about finding a prenatal vitamin that wouldnt make me sick. A cousin took Perfect Prenatal and recommended them to me. She said they were easy on her stomach. Ive been taking them for about 5 weeks now and they have never made me sick. Im sick with the usual morning sickness feeling, but the prenatal vitamins have been really gentle on my stomach. I only have two issues with the perfect prenatal pills--They dont have enough Folic Acid (according to everything Ive read and heard from my OBGYN) and they smell HORRIBLE! I gag when I open the jar because of that darn smell! Im not sure why this vitamin doesnt have more folic acid in it...every other prenatal Ive checked out has more.

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Dec 22, 2010

took while pregnant and continue to take while nursing

Good stuff, perfect price and delivery

Posted by Reviewer2175942 on Nov 22, 2010

Good stuff, perfect price and delivery

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer3167507 on Nov 19, 2010

Easy on the stomach, easy to swallow, I really like them!

Very positive!

Posted by Reviewer2308303 on Sep 24, 2010

The best multivitamin I've ever taken. It's produced in a nature and human friendly way and gives me noticeable extra amounts of energy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »